CMS dispense switch

tempemonkey

What setting do I use so that I can turn my dispenser on and off with one button when it is set to S/A? I cant seem to find the "center" button if that makes any sense. In other words, I can start the dispensing but I can not stop it.

Edited by tempemonkey

Well, it's not just me. Somebody else noticed this too.

Digital Storm Lynx: i9-10850k (5.2 GHz): 64GB RAM (3200 MHz): 2TB SSD M.2 Samsung 970 EVO: 2TB Samsung HD: GEFORCE 2080 TI: Thrust Master WartHog (modified): TM F-18C joystick: Saitek Rudder Pedals: HP Reverb PRO: Volair Sim Cockpit: Current Stable Version of DCS :thumbup:

IRL Retired Maintainer of the AT-38B: F-4E/G: F-15A/B/C/D: and McDonnell Douglas/Boeing Technical Advisor for the F-15C/D. I drive trains now. :yawn:

I think there is no stop program after you started it with Aft, might be wrong

TBH i tend just to use it on override 99% of times, setting up the programs every single time is too much of a hassle

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

AFAIK you can only start a Programm that will auto-stop if it's done.

I think S/A make not much sense as the F/A-18 has no Missile launch detector like the A-10, so IR Missiles won't be recognized. When it fires both it will waste the CM you didn't need right now. (And the Flare signature won't be hot enough if there is 1-2 flares every sec)

I worked some days with MAN and had a Programm for IR Missiles and prog 5 for RH Missiles. As raelias wrote, this takes to much time as i also have to type in some NAV WP's. So I'm most of the time on Bypass and fire flares and chaff with my mighty defense thumb.

And even on S/A the FWD button is still Programm 5, only the other one changes semi-automatic.

Greetings

Edited by Rescue