With new update can no longer review or record instant action or training missions

DucS2r

I'm using the stable version steam Edition and I started experiencing the same issue yesterday after the latest update (DCS World DCS 2.5.3.23225 Open Beta moved to Stable). I also used to get to the score card with options to replay and watch or save tracks after I hit escape and quit mission not it goes immediately to DCS main home screen. I can still get the score card by hitting (') and I can replay, before you quit the mission but the options to save and watch tracks are gone.

Yep, annoyed a bit by this after the stable update.

Also noticed a hit in performance, sim sometimes not 100% loaded on mission start and loading stutter (occasionally).

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

Missing debrief screen is definitely a bug. One so obvious that makes you wonder, how this wasn't noticed/reported by beta testers.

It was, but apparently not noticed..I posted the below on 28th October........but only as a user of course. I'm not a beta tester

Hi all,

After the latest update to Openbeta 2.5.3.23225, my pilot logbook is not being updated after flight. Also after having done an "Instant action" mission, the debriefing page is missing, I just get the main application page when escaping out. No possibilities to replay track or record track.

Play back of older tracks works.

I have tried to do a repair, no success. I've rolled back to 2.5.2.20601 and the missing functions are working, but then I cannot see the multiplayer servers. Upgrading again to 2.5.3.23225 brings back the issues.

Is this just on my PC or is it a bug ?

Looking forward to hear about this

Edited by Gosche

It's still not right. Sometimes when choosing quit after a flight it drops me to the save/watch replay debriefing screen and other times it drops me out to the main menu. This is still not correct. I'm not sure why it goes to debriefing sometimes and others to the main menu but I wish they would fix this.

Another related issue is that when the de-brief screen does actually appear now (seems about 50% de-briefing and 50% being dumped back to the main menu after a landing) when watching the replay once it's over you are always dumped to the main menu when you used to be brought back to de-briefing screen after watching a replay so you could save if you wanted to or watch again.