FLAG ON (1)

==================

1 ONCE, NO EVENT

-

TIME SINCE FLAG (1, 300)

UNIT OUTSIDE ZONE (Bandit, CombatArea)

-

GROUP ACTIVATE (AI)

This assumes there is a trigger zone called CombatArea that covers the entire region of the map where flight is expected. It is a simple version where there is only 1 player and 1 bandit slot with 1 corresponding optional single AI spawn. The more slots you add, and number of times you want the AI check to happen and spawn new aircraft, the more complicated things get.

Edited by feefifofum

Carrier Set-Up

How do you place player FA/18C on the John C Stenis in a parked position. I need to place at lease 3 aircraft on the deck but when I do this all planes jump to the carrier center on top of the place holder. Any way to correctly place planes so they stay where you put them? What I'm I doing wrong? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

So if I put them on the deck they can be parked anywhere? TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

1 ONCE, NO EVENT

-

UNIT ALIVE (Player)

-

FLAG ON (1)

==================

1 ONCE, NO EVENT

-

TIME SINCE FLAG (1, 300)

UNIT OUTSIDE ZONE (Bandit, CombatArea)

-

GROUP ACTIVATE (AI)

This assumes there is a trigger zone called CombatArea that covers the entire region of the map where flight is expected. It is a simple version where there is only 1 player and 1 bandit slot with 1 corresponding optional single AI spawn. The more slots you add, and number of times you want the AI check to happen and spawn new aircraft, the more complicated things get.

If I have say 20 or more client planes instead of (player), Do I repeat the rule for all clients?

I want the lonely client to fly to his waypoint and if by the time he gets there and no other players have spawned in on the opposite side, an ai aircraft spawns in instead.

I have attached the mission for you to see better if you would be so kind as to take a look.

PVP-BVR-MAYKOPvSOCHI-KK-0.04.miz