de-briefing/replay

flyinfriend

Think i have seen this reported elsewhere by OB users

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I reported it yesterday under bugs, game performance. it is an issue for a number of us in the beta, not the stable version.

I'm using the stable version steam Edition and I started experiencing the same issue yesterday after the latest update (DCS World DCS 2.5.3.23225 Open Beta moved to Stable). I also used to get to the score card with options to replay and watch or save tracks after I hit escape and quit mission not it goes immediately to DCS main home screen. I can still get the score card by hitting (') and I can replay, before you quit the mission but the options to save and watch tracks are gone.

Can confirm stable as well . It's a merge update .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Hi all,

I've posted this in another post as well.

After the latest update to Openbeta 2.5.3.23225, my pilot logbook is not being updated after flight. Also after having done an "Instant action" mission, the debriefing menu is missing, I just get the main application page/menu when escaping out. No possibilities to replay track or record track.

Play back of older tracks works.

02-11-2018

After the release on stable, the issues are there as well, so they moved from beta to stable!

Having the same problem after the recent update. Posted in another thread as well.

Really need the Replay Track function back!

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR

Having the same problem after the recent update. Posted in another thread as well.

Really need the Replay Track function back!

Just to note, you can have it if you open the quick missions in the mission editor. It all works fine if you start the mission from the editor.

So track saving seems fixed in the latest beta?

I saved my carrier landings to track and replay it always having myself slamming into the sea in the end. :joystick: This is happening since my first access to dcs 2.5.2.....

It's still not right. Sometimes when choosing quit after a flight it drops me to the save/watch replay debriefing screen and other times it drops me out to the main menu. This is still not correct. I'm not sure why it goes to debriefing sometimes and others to the main menu but I wish they would fix this.

Another related issue is that when the de-brief screen does actually appear now (seems about 50% de-briefing and 50% being dumped back to the main menu after a landing) when watching the replay once it's over you are always dumped to the main menu when you used to be brought back to de-briefing screen after watching a replay so you could save if you wanted to or watch again.

It's still not right. Sometimes when choosing quit after a flight it drops me to the save/watch replay debriefing screen and other times it drops me out to the main menu. This is still not correct. I'm not sure why it goes to debriefing sometimes and others to the main menu but I wish they would fix this.

Same here.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass, Asus Rog Maximus IX Hero Z270, Intel Core I7 - 7700K, Gskill TridentZ RGB 32GB DDR4 3200, MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 500GB, Seagate BarraCuda 3TB, NZXT Kraken X62, Corsair RM750X, Windows 10 Home, Asus ROG PG348Q 34” 3440 x 1440 100hz curved IPS G-Sync monitor, Saitek X52 Pro Hotas, TrackIR V5