WarBrd

javelina1

Woot! my WarBrd has shipped. I plan to reuse my TM WH Joystick with her.

I figure I'll need to relearn things a little, since my current setup is using a 120mm extension on the Hawg joystick.

Yep, I knew going in I'd have to change things up a bit with the "Brd", (no extensions). That's fine with me. I like flying the desk mount, and "F-16" style.

Can't wait to get her, and have some serious business flying in DCS. :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Congrats and good luck!

I could not imagine going back to desk top after center mount with extension.

Be sure and let us know how you like the BRD!

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

I got my WarBRD about a week ago. Love it. Bought their desk mount with it. Awesome addition. I don't know about using my TM stick with it though. Think it would feel way to heavy. Got the T50 stick and with the WarBRD it's so smooth and precise

Wow. My WarBRD is picked up in Alytus, Lithuania on Oct 29th. It arrives in Arizona on Oct 31st! Holy Cr*p that's quick! Nice Halloween present... :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Wow. My WarBRD is picked up in Alytus, Lithuania on Oct 29th. It arrives in Arizona on Oct 31st! Holy Cr*p that's quick! Nice Halloween present... :-)

Well hopefully it is a Treat, rather than a Trick.

:D

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

What the?

I'm in Florida, and mine was picked up on the 29th too, but has only made it to Hannover? It still has another euro hub to get to before the Jet!

What the?

I'm in Florida, and mine was picked up on the 29th too, but has only made it to Hannover? It still has another euro hub to get to before the Jet!

Mine must have come over on the Concord... ;) Honestly, I could not believe how quick it came. Incredible.

• 2 weeks later...
What the?

How'd it work out? Get 'er in how many days and what's your feedback? ;)

How'd it work out? Get 'er in how many days and what's your feedback? ;)

Yes it did come, and took 7 days after ir had shipped. Mine wasn't a WQarbird, as I have a T-50 base already. My package was the new throttle with a cover. The throttle is huge and heavy. Just like my women.. ;):D:D

I have received my unit to and resurrected my old cougar grip (had to use it about a decade). Everything works fine , although the device connection status is yellow (after loading profile and calibrating).

Does anybody know how the feeling is with the alternate part of the springs and cams, combined with a TM warthog grip?

Currently, If I release the stick in the center position it wobbles like the cougar in this video

The status goes yellow if anything has changed, at all, in the software compared to what was loaded from the device.

So it pretty much is only green immediately after you load device settings.

In other words it simply means thst you have changes made between what was loaded and what is set in the software.

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.