Statics impossible to delete

jef32

Hi

Yesterday, I was building a mission with the last version of the bêta, and near to end it, I wanted to place a control tower from the mod VPC airfield equipment.

But, I don't know why, instead of placing one, the ME placed 3 and after, they were impossible to delete.

I've tried to get out DCS and return: nothing. The 3 statics were impossible to select. All this work for nothing, I had to delete the entire mission. :furious:

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

The main problem has a MOD, no DCS. You need contact with the Mod makers.

I don't know why but I was sure you're telling that.

And so explain me why I have the same issue on an other mission ( in NTTR this time) with statics purely ED ?

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Select a static object you want to delete and then click red X in the left-hand side menu.

Let us know how it went or perhaps, attach a mission so we can check if it is your mission or something else. I just checked in the latest open beta ME and seems to be working fine.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Select a static object you want to delete and then click red X in the left-hand side menu.

Let us know how it went or perhaps, attach a mission so we can check if it is your mission or something else. I just checked in the latest open beta ME and seems to be working fine.

I'll try immediatly but the issue is that I can't select the objects!

I confirm.

As I deleted the mission I've done yesterday, I remembered having the issue with, as I said, a mission in NTTR. So I've tried to delete objects in this mission but they're impossible to select. If I can't select them, I can't delete them.