When is a TGP coming to the 18?

Irishlad200000

Not this year. Lets hope for 2019.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Does anyone know when the TGP is coming?

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3285514&postcount=13

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

Source?

Don't think he needs one to be honest - Wags gave the short-term roadmap a couple of mini-updates ago and every person working on the Hornet has at least two things in their pipeline and none of them were ATFLIR. There's only four Open Beta updates left before the end of 2018, you'd have to be really optimistic to think they're gonna finish all of their pipeline, and then start and finish the ATFLIR in that time.

They've said they're over-hauling the FLIR functionality ingame first (so that trees won't glow white-hot) and that they'll do ATFLIR after that's finished.

Cheers

When it's done!

This is the only realistic statement anybody outside from ED can offer!

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Cheers

Second half of 2019 might be a safe bet.

They are reworking the FLIR simulation first, so that will obviously take some time.

The development of ATFLIR will also take time.

And going by Wag's post about the work plans for the 4 developers working on Hornet's systems, we have plenty of systems that will be coming before the TGP.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3661070&postcount=80

TLDR; Don't expect it soon.