TACAN icon showing on left MPCD

Nealius

I've been flying the Harrier a lot recently, and have been finding some issues that I haven't seen reported yet.

I currently have the TACAN icon, in this case a KC130 tanker, showing on the left MPCD even when the EHSD is not called up on that MPCD. I want to say it occurred when I had the EHSD called up on the right MPCD, and the zoom level was enough that should the TACAN icon be displayed according to scale, it would have shown up around where the left MPCD is, though I can't recall my zoom level at that time. All I can say for certain is that my EHSD was open on the right, and my STRS page was open on the left, and a TACAN icon traveled through my STRS page.

UNv0qNfm.png

3jRRJp5m.png

I've reported this. The tacan and waypoints will scale it and show on the opposite display given the right distance.p

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift