Yak success?

Jester986

• 3 weeks later...

The Yak-52 is the only dcs aircraft that I havent purchased ... ED didnt even offered a pre-release discount :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Yeah, it's a private module an unnamed customer ordered from ED. And we only heard about it, because the customer gave their permission to sell it to the public as well.

I think a lot of us are waiting for the second it goes on sale

Not me, bought it on day one. And I haven't regretted my purchase one second :thumbup:

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Just a fact of life: Just because YOU ask a question and YOU don't get an answer doesn't mean that YOU should jump to conclusions on behalf of other entities to form opinions and/or derive at conclusions. :thumbup:

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Yeah, it's a private module an unnamed customer ordered from ED. And we only heard about it, because the customer gave their permission to sell it to the public as well.

Not me, bought it on day one. And I haven't regretted my purchase one second :thumbup:

Pretty much this. Nice plane, sturdy and good handling characteristics! Love it to train basic airmanship.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Paid as soon as I could, fly's great for a plane, :D :thumbup: ;)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

ED still needs to make money, being able to sell to us, would perhaps been part of the deal to build the aircraft for them. ED maybe worked out estimated sales and gave a discount for the licence.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link