CTLD AA Fob keeps stacking?

GunghoGW

Hi All

I am looking for some help. I am trying to create a FOB in CDLT and when I look at the demo mission all i get is a stack of 8 creates one on top of the other.

What I want to do is simply create a zone where a group of hueys can pick up crates to build a hawk site.

Any help would be great, please bear in mind that i am new to CTLD and LUA file editing or scripting in the ME.

Thanks

Here I am again. :)

Looks like you've already got the CTLD script and MiST loaded properly, as the crates are deploying. You can remove whatever trigger you've placed to spawn the FOB crates; those are transportable crates you can ultimately use to build a FOB but you want to create the logistic center itself.

Place a static object at the desired pickup point on the map (I recommend using something large and easy to spot such as a Command Center or Ammo Depot) Name the object "logistic1"

Name your transport helicopter's PILOT (not the group name, but the individual unit) "helicargo1"

You should now be able to spawn crates using the F10. Other radio menu when you are within a few hundred feet of the structure. If you want to be able to pick up infantry as well, place a triggerzone of the desired radius at the desired location and name it "pickzone1"