Add an UFO

Eight Ball

Yup.

Please, add an unindentify(-able) flying object to DCS.

Doesn't have to be anything fancy, hell, even a big flying orb would do the job.

Just to allow a -very- different kind of gameplay.

Yes, I know, there's an UFO mod available. What better way to shatter the element of surprise than to have "required mod: VSN UFO" when sharing a mission...

And yes, I know what the S in DCS stands for.

:ufo:

Edited by Eight Ball

How about this? :D

Although not quite "unidentified" :music_whistling:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205981&highlight=warning

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

already an easter egg in area 51

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

+10000 I would LOVE to have something like a UFO/UAP in the sim.

Edited by Pilot909

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

DCS Terrains Owned: All

PLEASE MAKE UH-60L and AH-64D!!! :pilotfly:

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

the realty is this the human copy tecnology alien in the area 51 now the reality is this your name is-------------------TR-3B antigravity space craft U.S.A. have this secret.

maxresdefault-4.jpg?fit=1280%2C720&ssl=1

disegnao-schematico-tr-3b.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwg3ZceeFpBOHOk9uPc3URP7QFeVReo50914eztxYnjyLZYaY

FROM SECRET PROGRAM ASTRA TR-3B is REALTY nont alien but human whiit alien tecnology.

REAL VIDEO

RUSSIA

Edited by Xilon_x

Now look at what you've done

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

LOL still want a UFO tho

DCS Modules Owned:A-10C, FC3, Yak-52, F/A-18C, AV-8B, AJS-37, F-5E, M-2000C, L-39, Hawk T.1A, C-101EB/CC, MiG-15bis, MiG-21bis, BF-109K4, FW-190D9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, KA-50, F-86, DCS:CA, WWII assets, F-14A/A+/B

:doh: while your at it, why not a Platoon of Predators.

It is Halloween after all. :alien::alien:

Now I have had UFO sightings twice in my life.

Probably abducted too but I cant remember anything after they gave me the Demerol/Phentenyl/Diazepam IV.

I always wondered what they wanted with my wisdom teeth.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Many years ago, I was living out in the Antelope Valley in California, very close to the airfield with Plant 42 (like you could literally look out my bedroom window and see the airfield). One day a B-2 did a touch-and-go landing rehearsal right above our house, like maybe 50-100 feet over our heads while flying parallel to the airfield. If I hadn't already known what a B-2 looked like, I might have thought it was an alien spacecraft (and I can see the resemblance in that triangular shape of the "UFO" that was posted).

Also, if I hadn't known that it was on our side, I probably would have soiled my pants. It was like a giant black moth sweeping down from above.

TR-3B has the ASTRA code name. The first operational tactical recognition flight was in the early 1990s. The triangular aerospace nuclear platform was under the Top Secret and was developed in the AURORA Program money from the “Black Budget”.

At least 3 billion dollars, plus TR-3B that flew through 1994. “Aurora” is the most secretive existing aerospace program.

TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created within the Aurora Program.

It is funded and operationally commissioned by the National Recognition Office, the NSA (National Security Agency) and the CIA.

TR-3B triangular aircraft flight is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid-1980s. Not every UFO spotted is one of their own (aliens).

TR-3B’s external coverage is reactive to radar electric stimulation, it can change its reflectivity, radar absorption and color.

This polymer, when used in combination with the electronic measures of TR-3B and ECCM, can make the appearance of the vehicle look like a small ship or a flyer, or fake radar, in a false variety of aircraft , not an aircraft, and more aircraft in different locations.

A circular ring, filled with acceleration plasma called Disruptor (Magnetic Field Switch), surrounds the crew’s rotating compartment and is far from any imaginable technology. Sandia and Livermore Laboratories have developed reverse engineering designed by MFD.The government will do anything to protect this technology. Plasma-based on mercury at 250,000 atmospheres and at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 revolutions/minute, creates superconductive plasma as a result of the interruption of gravity (levitation)

The MFD generates a rotating magnetic field that disturbs or neutralizes the effects of gravity on the ship’s mass in 89 percent. Do not misunderstand. This is not antigravity.

Anti-gravity offers a rejection force that can be used for propulsion. MFD creates a disruption of the gravitational field of the Earth, the circling mass of the circular accelerator.

The mass of the circular accelerator and the entire mass of the accelerator, such as crew cap, avionics, MFD systems, fuels, crew environment systems and the nuclear reactor, are reduced by 89%. This makes the vehicle extremely easy and able to overcome the performances and maneuvers of any aircraft ever built, except of course UFOs.

TR-3B, evolves at high altitude, invisible (using STEALTH technology), being a recognition platform with indefinite flying time. Once it arrives at high speed, it does not need much propulsion to maintain altitude.

At Groom Lake, rumors came of a new element that acts as a plasma catalyst. With the weight of the vehicle reduced by 89%, it can travel by 9 Mach (9 times the speed of sound, approx. 10,000 km / h, ) either vertically or horizontally.

Some sources say performance is limited only by pilots’ biological limitations. There are many, considering that the mass is reduced by 89%, and G-forces (gravity.) Are also reduced by 89%.

The TR-3B propulsion is provided by three multi-mode propellers mounted at each lower corner of the triangular platform. TR-3B moves below Mach 9 to climb 120,000 meters (120 Km), then God knows how fast it can move.

The three multimode rocket engines mounted under each corner of the platform, use hydrogen or methane and oxygen for propulsion. In a rocket system that uses hydrogen and liquid oxygen, 85% of the propulsion provides oxygen.

he nuclear missile engine uses a liquid-oxygenated thermal propellant for additional power. The reactor heats up liquid hydrogen and injects liquid oxygen through supersonic nozzles so that hydrogen burns at the same time as liquid oxygen.

The multimodal propulsion system can operate in the atmosphere, with the propulsion provided by the nuclear reactor, in the upper atmosphere with hydrogen propulsion, and in the combined hydrogen/oxygen propulsion.

What you have to remember is that the 3 rocket engines propel only 11% of TR-3B’s Top Secret mass. Engines are built by Rockwell.

Observation of triangular UFOs means they are not necessarily extraterrestrial, but top secret — TR-3B. NSA, NRO, CIA, and USAF played a shell game with the nomenclature of these aircraft.

Edited by Xilon_x

I want some of what he's smoking-or maybe not !

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

no gentlemen I'm not smoking anything. It's all real.

this research and this technology is true ... the Nazis were already doing research on the famous die glocke and then secretly preached HANEBO1 and HANEBU2 ...... today the Americans are in possession of secret Nazi documents and even secret aircrafts.

73 years have passed since the Second World War and since then the current reverse engineering research now are to hight level of information.

Edited by Xilon_x

Maybe like one in a 10000 launches of a MAP there is a sighting randomly somewhere for couple of seconds and you have to be at the right place at the right time

Haha exactly, or perhaps it can be hidden in the mission editor somewhere. Would be funny to have someone find a UFO under the Venezuelan Helicopters vehicle slot lol. Then you can make missions with it.

the pilots that go on the TR-3B must have a very high level of training because they have to overtake very high G accelerations inside the aircraft are 4g outside the aircraft we have accelerations over 9G even 40G or 50G a human being not survive. with the UAV technology they have solved the problem of having human beings in the aircraft. So TR-3B flies without a pilot.

Edited by Xilon_x

G-force is meaningless when one is using anti-gravity technology. Everyone knows this.

read the document is not 'anti-gravity' technology changes the gravity 'but does not reverse its course. human beings in the TR-3B remain in a bubble 4g ​​protects from the outside otherwise they would die .... the TR-3B works at 89% otherwise it would go even faster.

this is a plasma technology

Plasma-based on mercury at 250,000 atmospheres and at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin and accelerated to 50,000 revolutions/minute, creates superconductive plasma as a result of the interruption of gravity (levitation)

INTERRRUPTION OF GRAVITY

Edited by Xilon_x

This could be language issue (judging by your frequent use of google translate...), but I don't think you really understand what the term "real" actually means.

REAL is REAL LIFE not FAKE not FALSE but TRUE STORY OF LIFE REAL in italian lenguagge "name subject"-- REALE

I think we reserve UFO announcements for April 1st ;)

Make sure to add it to the game this time :thumbup:

(but not that one)

How about this? biggrin.gif

Although not quite "unidentified" music_whistling.gif

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205981&highlight=warning

Yeah, I have that one already. Same problem as with the VSN mod. Can't surprise people if it's in the list of required mod.

Edited by Eight Ball