Tankers and Limited Weapons

Menessis

I am working on a miz and have noticed that the tanker does not stick around. I have checked to see when he RTB's yet but some where around 1.5 hours. The orbit is set and just assumed it would stay until low on fuel. Any thoughts?

And my flights are coming off ship. I want to set the load outs and not allow them to be changed. Cant figure out how to do it.

Thanks

Menessis

RE: tanker he should stay until low on fuel, but in the case of the S-3 or KC-130 that can happen reasonably quickly.

RE: ordnance I forget the exact verbiage, but there should be a menu that allows you to set the types of ordnance anbd quantity available on the ship..while you won't be able to completely block a player from altering their loadout, you can remove items such as AIM-9Xs and AIM-120s if you're planning on creating an 80s scenario. Generally, including a note in the briefing should be enough to stop most people from altering their loadout if they're not supposed to.

The easiest way would be to set a flag on when he enters a zone that encompasses his orbit, then check for him being outside of that zone while the flag is true, then launching a second tanker when that occurs.

If you want to get a little more precise, you can determine the fuel level at which he RTBs by noodling with some .lua.