JHMCS , AGM 65 E

Basilahi

it would be good if we could catch the laser with our jhmcs :D

the hardest part will be the catching the laser lock i assume

The sensor FOV is pretty big - as long as you're in the rough area you should be fine. It'll be a lot easier online using the JTACs that pop smoke on targets - in SP the only issue is the JTAC doesn't give the location as lat-long coordinates (or that the Hornet can't input MGRS coordinates yet).

The sensor FOV is pretty big - as long as you're in the rough area you should be fine. It'll be a lot easier online using the JTACs that pop smoke on targets - in SP the only issue is the JTAC doesn't give the location as lat-long coordinates (or that the Hornet can't input MGRS coordinates yet).

There is a mod to change coordinates from MGRS to lat-long.

I don't know about those, but Wags stated in Hornet mini-updates that G and F were delayed to November. So I'm wondering if they're still planned...

I have a feeling they're not going to guess at delivery dates any more / for a while, they got burned by a pretty fierce backlash to the JHMCS/65E. We might only find out when things are already finished and ready for the next release.

Getting the FAC to lase things is finicky to say the least. Make sure he has Line Of Sight to the intended targets.

If you want you can cheat a little and have JTAC be a predator drone set as invisible in the editor.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

you must to turn on the JHMCS by HMD ROTATING SWITCH on your right under the IR COOL SYSTEM

Sorry I deleted my message, it was totally my fault.

It was a mod for the HUD color that broke with the update, disabled the mod and the JHMCS is visible now.

Can someone explain the use/purpose of the DLY1/DLY2 views?

I'm no expert, but I think the purpose is so the missile crashes into a building before exploding rather than exploding as the missile hits the roof or the outside wall. However, I have no clue how long each delay is. I also don't know if a maverick has any ability to penetrate concrete or steel so not sure if the delay is useful for tanks or bunkers. So hopefully someone else can clarify that.

Select MAV, setup 4 digit laser code, then swith to A/A mode, and back to A/G mode. This is what you get :

FA18-C-AGM65-E.jpg

Cage/Uncage show the scan, and when JTAC turn laser on, MAV has a lock and can be fired. FOV is not functionnal.

Is that with the E-model or the „modded“ G-model of the AGM-65?

Is that with the E-model or the „modded“ G-model of the AGM-65?

It does it with the E, it's a bug that's been reported. Steps are actually easier than that - select Mav on the stores page twice (so you go to the seeker page), then select AIM-7 (doesn't matter if you've got them equipped), you'll see the placeholder IR Mav page.

It does it with the E, it's a bug that's been reported. Steps are actually easier than that - select Mav on the stores page twice (so you go to the seeker page), then select AIM-7 (doesn't matter if you've got them equipped), you'll see the placeholder IR Mav page.

Thanks, backspace. Very interesting :)

Wanted to try out the LMav yesterday but in my selfmade mission I didn‘t get the JTAC to lase the target for me. His 9-line read: „mark:no“ despite the fact that I set „Laser“ as the designation method in the ME and there were no errors indicating no L-o-S or out of range. Will habe to learn how to set up JTAC properly...

Thanks, backspace. Very interesting :)

Wanted to try out the LMav yesterday but in my selfmade mission I didn‘t get the JTAC to lase the target for me. His 9-line read: „mark:no“ despite the fact that I set „Laser“

as the designation method in the ME and there no errors indicating no L-o-S or out of range. Will habe to learn how to set up JTAC properly...

I had the same thing, no idea what I was doing wrong - if you go to the mini-updates thread, Wags has attached a mission just below the Maverick video and after I couldn't get mine working I used that without any issues.

I had the same thing, no idea what I was doing wrong - if you go to the mini-updates thread, Wags has attached a mission just below the Maverick video and after I couldn't get mine working I used that without any issues.

Thanks again! I will try out that mission and also compare the JTAC setup in that mission to mine.

Maybe this vidéo Can help you (it s a french langage but its visual so...)