How can I dump fuel??

Stratos

You can land with any fuel, jettisoning air to ground stores is quite enough. It is really important to hold vertical speed zero a couple of seconds just before touchdown. Good glideslope is runway standing on your hood until leveling up. Horizontal speed is slaved to your AOA, vertical speed and your current mass.

Edited by Кош

ППС  АВТ 100 60 36  Ф <  |  >  !  ПД  К

i5-10600k/32GB 3600/SSD NVME/4070ti/2560x1440'32/VPC T-50 VPC T-50CM3 throttle Saitek combat rudder

You can land with any fuel, jettisoning air to ground stores is quite enough. It is really important to hold vertical speed zero a couple of seconds just before touchdown. Good glideslope is runway standing on your hood until leveling up. Horizontal speed is slaved to your AOA, vertical speed and your current mass.

While still possible to land with a full tank it is much easier to land with a rather empty tank.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Keep in mind that in order to maintain a landing speed of around 300-350km/h, you will be burning a lot of fuel to stay aloft while maintaining that angle of attack. As Auditor said, just do a couple of comfortable go-arounds so you can land safely, as well as dump your fuel tanks if you have anything left in those.

• 3 weeks later...