Ordering Odyssey Plus to Europe

Fred00

I'm thinking that the Odyssey Plus might be the first headset that's good enough to really get into DCS with. Now that a good ASW variant is implemented it seems to be the best solution for DCS in the forseeable future.

Now to the problem. Does anyone know how to import it to a european country? I can't even find the headset on Amazon, and the Microsoft store doesn't seem to ship to Sweden...

I'm thinking that the Odyssey Plus might be the first headset that's good enough to really get into DCS with. Now that a good ASW variant is implemented it seems to be the best solution for DCS in the forseeable future.

Now to the problem. Does anyone know how to import it to a european country? I can't even find the headset on Amazon, and the Microsoft store doesn't seem to ship to Sweden...

I ordered the Odyssey (not the plus) to the UK from amazon.com about two weeks ago. It took about 5 days to get here as the customs fee had already been paid (Amazon estimates it for you and includes it in the price)

Unfortunately for me, I had to return it to the US which cost £60 as I kept getting double vision.

I'm probably going to order the Plus when it comes in stock on Amazon.com and hope this one fairs better for me

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

Okay, yes Amazon is probably the best place once they get it in stock. It seems as if not even the big VR sites (UploadVR, RoadToVR) have been able to put their hands on it yet, so I guess I have to wait a bit more...

I've read a couple of user reviews on Reddit and the O+ seems pretty awesome. A guy that has the Rift, Vive and the O+ says that going from the O+ to the Rift is like switching from 720p to 480p on Youtube.

Personally, I've waited to get into VR until the image quality gets a little better. Now it seems as if this is as good as it is going to get in at least a year. Plus, with the recent development (or lack thereof) regarding the Rift 2, I kind of want to support Samsung when they invest in high-end PC VR.

There are services you can use that will take the parcel shipped from amazon or w/e and forward it to you in Europe. Does cost a little extra but i think its about the only way. Would probably need to use a VPN in some cases to get it to show on Amazon

Some examples here

https://tech-vise.com/best-parcel-forwarding-services-for-international-shoppers/

Unless the plus version does show up on Amazon and you're eligible of course. wait a few days and see

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

Be careful. I know one guy who reported German customs refused to release it to him as it does not conform to EU regulations (they cited Bluetooth and CE mark). His was sent back to his friend in Florida who posted it to him.

Win 10 64bit | i7 7700k delid @ 5.1gHz | 32Gb 3466mhz TridentZ memory | Asus ROG Apex motherboard | Asus ROG Strix 1080Ti overclocked

Komodosim Cyclic | C-tek anti torque pedals and collective | Warthog stick and throttle | Oculus Rift CV1 | KW-908 Jetseat | Buttkicker with Simshaker for Aviators

RiftFlyer VR G-Seat project: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2733051#post2733051

Try ebay, I found a seller from Italy, read the description to find out if he ships to Sweden.

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle