Remove Time from HUD

flyco

Open the HSI/color map on one of the MFDs and look for the soft button called TIMEUFC on the bottom row of buttons and then ZTOD on the UFC. Press it and it'll remove the time display from the HUD.

Rig: i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133 | 1070 8GB | 27" QHD GSYNC | 2x SSDs | W10

Setup: DCS 2.5 OB | M2000C | F/A-18C | F-86 | F-5E T.16000M HOTAS

Remove Time from HUD

Thanks for that. I found the ZTOD option, but rather stupidly took that to mean Zulu Time on Display. The old rules still apply - “Don’t assume - Check, stupid”.

Haha, reminds me of what one of my instructors used to say: "To ASSUME makes an ASS out of me and you"

Thanks, I didn't know this trick either and learnt something more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My rig:

My YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/mWdlQk

PC Specs: Intel i7-3770k 3.5GHz | GeForce RTX 2060Super 8GB | Iiyama Black Hawk G-Master 75Hz dual monitors |16 GB RAM | ASUS Z77 Sabertooth mobo | Saitek PRO Combat Rudder Pedals | TM HOTAS Cougar | TrackIR5 | Win10x64

and by the way what the time should indicate??

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

Thanks for that. I found the ZTOD option, but rather stupidly took that to mean Zulu Time on Display. The old rules still apply - “Don’t assume - Check, stupid”.

wait, doesn't it mean zulu time on display? if you click it again the time should come back up. i took it as just an on/off switch...

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules