[Updated] Alerax's LSO AI Script v2.2

Alerax

Hi All-

Wanted to share with that we released an updated version for the Alerax's LSO AI Script with many features requested by the community and huge stability improvements.

Here's the link to the post in the DCS Mod Forum:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223672

Let me know what you think and I look forward to continue supporting and adding more features in the near future.

Enjoy!

Alerax

Edited by Alerax

Well done mate!!

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

• 2 months later...

Alerax

I'm having trouble converting back to .miz. I create the mission, add your Do SCRIPT FILE, rename to .zip, input the audio file folder, but every time i try to rename back to.miz it remains as a .miz.zip file and can't then be played.

Any ideas or help is appreciated

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Alerax

I'm having trouble converting back to .miz. I create the mission, add your Do SCRIPT FILE, rename to .zip, input the audio file folder, but every time i try to rename back to.miz it remains as a .miz.zip file and can't then be played.

Any ideas or help is appreciated

Did you turn off "hide known file extensions" in your Windows Explorer settings?

I would give it a try.

Should be really straight forward.

Hi All-

Wanted to share with that we released an updated version for the Alerax's LSO AI Script with many features requested by the community and huge stability improvements.

Here's the link to the post in the DCS Mod Forum:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223672

Let me know what you think and I look forward to continue supporting and adding more features in the near future.

Enjoy!

Alerax

Can't seem to find V3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]