Stennis spawn points

Avantar

Hi all,

I believe something has changed in couple of recent patches in regards to how ME handles Stennis' spawn points. I USED TO be able to place 2 flights of Hornet on the deck:

4 on catapults ("take off from runway") and 4 cold & dark on ramps. Now I am able to place only 5 aircrafts: first 4-ship is being placed OK, but no matter what kind of spawn I select for them next flight I try to place on the carrier is limited to 1 plane. When I try to increase flight size I get the message "no parking for this aircraft" (even though, for instance, the previous 4 spawns on the catapult).

Is there any way to circumvent this issue?

thanks,

Avantar

Edited by Avantar

Avantar

My rig: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI; HyperX Fury RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16; Intel Core i9-10900KA; Zotac RTX 3090; HOTAS Warthog; HOTAS Cougar; MFD Cougar; Track IR 5; Saitek Pro Flight rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah its a mission editor bug thats been introduced. You should be able to create an aircraft group with the first waypoint in air, then assign them to take-off from ramp.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Yeah its a mission editor bug thats been introduced. You should be able to create an aircraft group with the first waypoint in air, then assign them to take-off from ramp.

Thanks, that did it! :-)

Avantar

My rig: MSI MPG Z490 GAMING EDGE WIFI; HyperX Fury RGB 64GB (4x16GB) 3200MHz DDR4 CL16; Intel Core i9-10900KA; Zotac RTX 3090; HOTAS Warthog; HOTAS Cougar; MFD Cougar; Track IR 5; Saitek Pro Flight rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]