gui blurry when in fullscreen

I've got an annoying Problem with DCS since a few weeks (don't know if it started with a specific update). When in fullscreen all texts from the user interface (main screen, settings, mission editor, lobby,...) are blurry. When in borderless mode everything is okay but the fps is lower. Also ingame all textures are okay (no matter if fullscreen or borderless)

What I have tried until now is that I deleted my saved games folder and the only settings I changed afterwards were setting dcs to fullscreen and my screens native resolution. I already did a complete uninstall and new install and there are no mods installed. Also there are no other modules than tf-51 and su-25t on the clean installed system.

I would be really thankful for suggestions what else to try.

p.s. I'm not sure if this is the correct part of the forums, since it is my first thread.

Edited by Silo01

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

• 1 year later...

I have the exact same issue as of Windows 10 Feature Update 1909

Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake@stock

G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16) 3200MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

Maximus X FORMULA Z370 BIOS 1401

NZXT Kraken x62

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB (OS)

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB (Games)

Corsair AX1200i 1200 Watt

Cooler Master HAF X

HOTAS Warthog | VKB MCG Pro GunFighter Mk. II | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5

Heatware

Try alt+tab out and in again.

Yes this always works and brings back the image sharpness. But its a workaround rather than a solution. I'm curious to know what changes latest Windows Feature Release made to break this. Nothing notable appears in Microsoft's Release Notes.

Intel i7-8700k Coffee Lake@stock

G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16) 3200MHz

ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1080 Ti

Maximus X FORMULA Z370 BIOS 1401

NZXT Kraken x62

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB (OS)

SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 1TB (Games)

Corsair AX1200i 1200 Watt

Cooler Master HAF X

HOTAS Warthog | VKB MCG Pro GunFighter Mk. II | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5

Heatware