Full screen mirror

HoneyBadger

Honestly, it's becoming a joke now that we can't have a full screen mirror for recording purposes. Hitting Alt+Enter just stretches the screen so that's useless.

The fact I have to record my mic while I'm playing and then go into the track to record the actual gameplay and then sync the two up together in post is ridiculous.

ED, why can we not have the option to full screen the mirror, properly? Why is the mirror the way it is anyway? The vast majority of other VR games have a full screen mirror with no issue.

Honestly, it's becoming a joke now that we can't have a full screen mirror for recording purposes. Hitting Alt+Enter just stretches the screen so that's useless.

The fact I have to record my mic while I'm playing and then go into the track to record the actual gameplay and then sync the two up together in post is ridiculous.

ED, why can we not have the option to full screen the mirror, properly? Why is the mirror the way it is anyway? The vast majority of other VR games have a full screen mirror with no issue.

If you're using the rift, search oculus mirror. I doubt this has much to do with ED honestly.

VFA-113 | Stinger 307 | "Hank"

USN OEF OIF Veteran

i7-8700K OC'd 4800ghz | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC'd | 32gb RAM | 2.5TB SSD | Odyssey + | TM Warthog HOTAS |