A10C pre programmed CCIP bombing

jmainjet

I am wondering when the fix will be in concerning the pre programming of dumb bombs ?

If I chose to deliver 10 bombs in single pair with any type of spread. It loses the programming after I select CCIP via any input. Stick or UFC unless I leave the left MFCD with the program

in my view.

Other pilots are seeing this issue too. We should not have to do this in order for the program to work!

It will default back to just one bomb released. Its very frustrating to know it just not going to work normally. Please fix this issue . I might send some home baked cookies your way to sweeten the hassle out!

John

I haven't seen this issue. Are you doing your programming in the profile page of the DSMS or by selecting the stations from the main DSMS page? My understanding is when you program after just selecting the stations it is a temporary selection -- so unless you are adjusting the parameters in the profile page this is a feature, not a bug. I'll try to take a look later when I am near my machine to verify.

Edit : Fired up quick, it is working as it always has. By editing profiles in the profile page, I was able to modify the profiles, create new ones, ect. All settings stored correctly when accessed later through the HUD rotary/UFC. If I just selected the stations and edited those, they were listed with a M/ prefix, meaning they were a manual entry that would not be saved. I didn't see anything different from how the A10C has always (correctly) been.

Edited by tom_19d

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”

Sounds like you are doing a delivery in a manual profile.

Set up a profile with your release parameters, and select it with DMS left/right.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro