What are you most excited for?

Caffeine_High

HARMS and the targeting pod. Love me some SEAD and man, that Tpod goes a very long way for conventional bombing.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I want to say a complete Hornet but I know you're looking for the near future items. So I would have to say HARM YGTBSM!! (yes I know it's was a viper role but one can pretend until DCS Viper :D )

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

i am not sure if he is serious or making irony by comparing 2 vital specs vs aim-7 stall.

i guess he is trying to give message to the devs, dunno

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

I want to say a complete Hornet but I know you're looking for the near future items. So I would have to say HARM YGTBSM!! (yes I know it's was a viper role but one can pretend until DCS Viper :D )

And I thought YGTBSM! was the Wild Weasel motto for the F-4s back in the day...

And I thought YGTBSM! was the Wild Weasel motto for the F-4s back in the day...

It started with the F-4s, and the viper continued that same mission.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

Now I'm excited for the JHMCS paired with the AIM-9X that's in the next open beta update! Huge thanks to Wags and the ED team! So glad to have EA with the Hornet!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3678227&postcount=84

From Wags YouTube post, "...FPAS, laser Maverick, radar range auto-centering, and corrected radar b-sweep." will also be out in this week's open beta update!!!

Edited by Fropa

I am mosty excited for Tomcat that will (I hope) fill the hole that Hornet left in my heart.

But for Hornet I mostly wait for TWS and IFF (so I don't have to spike everybody). And Hornet will really need HARMs and Mavs as soon as possible.

TGP, Mavericks, HARMs, Smartbombs....I don't know the order of how these were really implemented in the F/A-18 but I'd prefer to go that way for realism.

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

ASL sweep line Bug fixed > TWS > SA/Link 16 > AIM120 overhaul > HARM > IR gfx overhaul > ATFLIR > Any Guided A2G, in that order.

I'd like to conduct decent BVR first, so it at least excels as a fighter, rather than having limits on all it's roles. But it seems the development is tackling a broad scope in parallel so everything comes slower.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

FLIR overhaul

+1:thumbup::thumbup:

• CPU : Intel i7 8700k@5.0ghz cooled by Noctua NH-D15 / Motherboard:Asorck Z370 Taichi / RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ @3600mhz / SSD: 500GB Nvme Samsung 970 evo+1 TB Sabrent Nvme M2 / GPU:Asus Strix OC 2080TI / Monitor: LG 34KG950F Ultrawide / Trackir 5 proclip/ VIRPIL CM2 BASE + CM2 GRIP + F148 GRIP + 200M EXTENSION /VKB T-Rudder MKIV rudder /Case: Fractal Design R6 Define black

ASL sweep line Bug fixed > TWS > SA/Link 16 > AIM120 overhaul > HARM > IR gfx overhaul > ATFLIR > Any Guided A2G, in that order.

I'd like to conduct decent BVR first, so it at least excels as a fighter, rather than having limits on all it's roles. But it seems the development is tackling a broad scope in parallel so everything comes slower.

we are almost on the same page. i would just say HARM before AIM120 overhaul.

I think there are 2 camps here, those that are A2A focused and those, like myself who are ground pounders

I personally want to see the targeting pod and LGBs as the dump bombing is getting old quick :)

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist