What are you most excited for?

Caffeine_High

I think there are 2 camps here, those that are A2A focused and those, like myself who are ground pounders

I personally want to see the targeting pod and LGBs as the dump bombing is getting old quick :)

I want both - I want to be able to fire a couple of HARMs/Mavs/JDAMs and then turn around and go toe to toe with SU27s/F15s/Mirage's. If they just concentrated on A2G from here on, the Hornet would just be like a fast A-10C. If they just focused on A2A from here, the Hornet would just be a slow F-15 with some extra gadgets and dumb bombs/rockets. The beauty of the Hornet is in having both - I'd like them to add some more A2A capability in the short term (I mainly just want anything to IFF an enemy without locking it), so that when they add the fancier A2G stuff we can take Hornets into hostile territory to use them.

I'm a both camps guy myself.

I want to fly, tank, drop ordinance and then fight my way out to the carrier.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

Thought it started with Jack Donovan and F-100Fs.

:doh: correct :thumbup:

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP