Mission Debrief / Track Replay page disappeared...

ravenzino

Hi all, I've recently noticed an issue, very likely after the latest update ~2 days ago. Now whenever I quit a mission, DCS goes directly to the main screen, while before it would go to the debrief page displaying some mission record / statistics and also providing the option of Watch Track / Save Track / etc.

Is there anyone experiencing the same problem? Any idea how can I fix this?

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR

Tbh, ED's current beta-release patch cycle is not very customer oriented way of doing things.

Those of us using the beta put time and effort into testing and reporting bugs, only to find out they get zero acknowledgement from the developers. Then a week later ED just releases the same version as a stable version.

I don't expect that every reported bug get squashed during the open beta-release period, but at least ED should have the courtesy to update the patch log with known issues. Now, release version users just keep reporting the same bugs as before..

i7-6850K | GTX1080 | 32GB DDR4 | Windows 10 Pro

Thanks Ironhand and cabzi. Guess I have to wait now... Well, at least I'm not alone :)

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR