Looking for some casual flying buddies

Zohwboe

Hey everyone, been itching to fly more online but unfortunately the only two people in my friend circle that play DCS world aren't particularly that active in the sim.

Looking for a group/squadron with a more casual/PVE focus as I'm still new to the online side of DCS. Would love to get more hardcore into the sim but I still need those baby steps. I'm not very competitive so tend to stay away from PVP.

I fly the M2000C, Viggen and I'm slowly learning the Harrier. I also own combined arms and FC (although I have zero interest in the F15 or A10). I've also pre-ordered the F14.

I'm on Mountain Time (UTC−07:00).

Cheers.

I’m in Alberta flying a few nights a week

Just let me know when your flying

I fly A-10c ,F18C,harrier ,mirage 2000 but haven’t learnt how to start it yet.

Hawk , spitfire.

I5 7800K gtx1060 6gb ssd 480gb 27” monitor,oculus cv1 ,full A10c simpit. Thrustmaster hotas ,saitek pro pedals Thrustmaster mfd

Hey Gents,

British Columbia here!! Love to fly with you guys. The air frames I have are f-18, F-5, Hawk, Harrier, F-15, SU-27, MIG 15, MIG-29, Spit, BF-109, UH-1 huey and soon f 14 etc. Message me and we can hook up. I'm not great at multi as I haven't been able to play yet and I'm still honing my flight skills. I'm also just getting my new HOTAS mapped.

Edited by Harley Davidson

Hello:

If I run a dedicated server between 2:00 pm and 2:00 am GMT.

With a mission for beginners,and training, which allows you to practice flying only,

or air combat if you decide.

Each player can choose through the F10 menu,

the following options:

0- Nothing,just fly.

1- launch a mission to activate the aircraft carriers

2- launch awacs and RVTs in flight.

3- choose AI planes opponents

4- choose AI helos opponents

5- to make appear targets on the ground

The mission consists of the following modules:

AV8-B

F-15

F-86

A-10

F-5

F-18

M2000

Bf109

FW190

Spit

P51D

Uh1h

SA342

Su-25

Su-27

Su-33

Mig-29

Mig-21

Mig-15

Mi-8

Ka-50

Of course I accept all the remarks and recommendations you could make.

Only request: do not come only to retrieve the mission, please.

Try to participate, maybe your presence will contribute to the durability of the server.

you can use my discord server:

https://discord.gg/YwBwyuQ

Do you think you could join?

Edited by cromhunt

Happy with the activity in here!

I'm very much so down for flying more training focused missions on a server with a connected discord.

2pm to 2am GMT only works for me during the weekends for the most part, but it's always good to have options.

I'll join your discord too Harley.

• 2 weeks later...

If someone interested in USSR/Russia planes - you can join our group for casual flying.

• You fly when you have a time. There is no obligation to attend on particular days in the style of – “you must present on Friday evening …”.
  • We don’t have the strong hierarchy. We practice command on a rotational basis.
  • Diversity – from military aviation to races, pilotage and civil aviation.

You can find more details on OUR SITE.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

Hey everyone. I joined a group called AG-51 (Air Group 51) and it completely changed my enjoyment level of DCS. I have so much fun now. We are a naval based group and most of us are spending most of our time learning the F-18 off of the carrier right now. But we have a couple of members that don't even own the F-18 and we always make sure we include what they fly in our missions. We are a mature group of fliers with members aging from early 30's to mid 60's, with our average age probably in the mid to late 50's. We have guys from USA, a Canadian, an Aussie from Queensland Australia and even a member in Japan. We have roughly 16-17 active members and our average squad night attendance is probably 8-10 guys. We have one real life airline pilot and one real life firefighting helicopter pilot in the group so real life experience is available to help members. We fly mainly to have fun enjoying our favorite flight sim together while still trying to do things as well as possible. We don't have any attendance requirements, you only show up when you can, real life always comes first. All skill levels are welcome. When I joined I was only flying the free SU-25T and could hardly even land it. The other fellas gave me advice and even some private lessons. We are all patient and understand that everyone has to begin sometime. We have some very talented mission builders in the group so there is always a fresh, challenging mission to be flown at your leisure alone or with the group. We fly every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evening at 2200 eastern time and we keep flying until everyone decides to call it a night, sometimes it'll be 2 hours, sometimes it may be as long as 5 hours if we're really having fun. But you can come and go as you please. We have members from every time zone so people are leaving when their schedule dictates. Our newest member joined just 2 weeks ago. If anyone would like to check us out by just coming onto our server and watching or by flying with us just drop me a PM and we will go from there. FYI, we use TeamSpeak to communicate in game at this point in time so you will need that and you need to speak English, those are our only requirements. Please don't be afraid to check us out. Here is a link to out public forum and there is a lot more info available in the private members sections. http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php

Hey everyone. I joined a group called AG-51 (Air Group 51) and it completely changed my enjoyment level of DCS. I have so much fun now. We are a naval based group and most of us are spending most of our time learning the F-18 off of the carrier right now. But we have a couple of members that don't even own the F-18 and we always make sure we include what they fly in our missions. We are a mature group of fliers with members aging from early 30's to mid 60's, with our average age probably in the mid to late 50's. We have guys from USA, a Canadian, an Aussie from Queensland Australia and even a member in Japan. We have roughly 16-17 active members and our average squad night attendance is probably 8-10 guys. We have one real life airline pilot and one real life firefighting helicopter pilot in the group so real life experience is available to help members. We fly mainly to have fun enjoying our favorite flight sim together while still trying to do things as well as possible. We don't have any attendance requirements, you only show up when you can, real life always comes first. All skill levels are welcome. When I joined I was only flying the free SU-25T and could hardly even land it. The other fellas gave me advice and even some private lessons. We are all patient and understand that everyone has to begin sometime. We have some very talented mission builders in the group so there is always a fresh, challenging mission to be flown at your leisure alone or with the group. We fly every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evening at 2200 eastern time and we keep flying until everyone decides to call it a night, sometimes it'll be 2 hours, sometimes it may be as long as 5 hours if we're really having fun. But you can come and go as you please. We have members from every time zone so people are leaving when their schedule dictates. Our newest member joined just 2 weeks ago. If anyone would like to check us out by just coming onto our server and watching or by flying with us just drop me a PM and we will go from there. FYI, we use TeamSpeak to communicate in game at this point in time so you will need that and you need to speak English, those are our only requirements. Please don't be afraid to check us out. Here is a link to out public forum and there is a lot more info available in the private members sections. http://airgroup51.net/forum/index.php