MS FFB2 Damper mod

Threw together this mod on my FFB2

It does have a voltage mod for double strength but i see with the dampers it would be great with the dual FFB2 mod as the springback is a bit weak. I have an extra so that will be a future project. It will get a VKB MCG grip on a later date.

Finished for now but ill be attaching the X axis directly to the X axis gimbal later so they are completely independent of each other

Enjoy, i love it!

A few closeups WIP in this post https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=191114&page=2

Edited by trigen

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc

Wow,as a DIY enthusiast this is amazing, get some lifetime out of my stick and not worry about ballancemissiesmwith a heavier grip. Do you think with the experience you have now it would be possible to make it a little less destructive? I saw that you removed the original buttons, but maybe you moved them, which is a feat in and of itself!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

I could probably do this without removing quite a bit of the plastic now but i think you would need to remove a tiny bit in the center so it wont touch the edges. . I happen to have another without any damage to it so i might switch it over once i am 100% sure ill keep it. I may also ditch it completely and mod it with a Dual ms ffb2 setup for more FFB strength and make a custom enclosure.

I never use the buttons but its easy enough to reroute them to a box or something with some soldering. I will be putting them back on so they will work as normal. The cable can be put in the center of the shaft too

All this said my mom prefers my bro to come help with things that needs to look good haha, i dont have the patience and dont care so much about the final look :p

1080 ti, i7700k 5ghz, 16gb 3600 cl14 ddr4 oc