Navigation problem

Marcast

I haven't been flying the AV8 for a while, and after the various updates I have some problems. First, when I select the EHSD page on the MPCD I get immediately the new moving map which I don't want for now (I find the navigation data barely visible in that background). After reverting to the black background and selected the WYPT option, the EHSD doesn't give any info on direction and distance to the selected waypoint: the waypoint bearing pointer stay fixed with no regard to my course changes, and the distance to the waypoint never changes. Of course, the INS knob and the HUD display are on the NAV position. Am I doing anything wrong?

I haven't been flying the AV8 for a while, and after the various updates I have some problems. First, when I select the EHSD page on the MPCD I get immediately the new moving map which I don't want for now (I find the navigation data barely visible in that background). After reverting to the black background and selected the WYPT option, the EHSD doesn't give any info on direction and distance to the selected waypoint: the waypoint bearing pointer stay fixed with no regard to my course changes, and the distance to the waypoint never changes. Of course, the INS knob and the HUD display are on the NAV position. Am I doing anything wrong?

First did you align the INS?

Second the INS switch should be on IFA when flying, not NAV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk