Which display for IR MAV, Tpod, Datalink

GafferDCS

I have a dual thrustmaster cougar MFD setup right now. Currently on the hornet I have these set to the left and right DDI.

It occurs to me that, as these displays are not color, some important functions will only be found on the bottom color display. I definitely will need one of my cougar mfd displays to function with the tpod, IR mav's and when it becomes available, the datalink to other aircraft. Should I set one of my MFD's to display the bottom screen?

AKA Gaffer

I have a dual thrustmaster cougar MFD setup right now. Currently on the hornet I have these set to the left and right DDI.

It occurs to me that, as these displays are not color, some important functions will only be found on the bottom color display. I definitely will need one of my cougar mfd displays to function with the tpod, IR mav's and when it becomes available, the datalink to other aircraft. Should I set one of my MFD's to display the bottom screen?

Actually the DDI's have limited color capabilities. If I remember correctly they can do Green, Red and Yellow.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

Actually the DDI's have limited color capabilities. If I remember correctly they can do Green, Red and Yellow.

does that mean a ir mav screen, a2g radar, atflir cannot be displayed on them?

Intel i9-9900K 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080tiftw3, Windows 10, 1tb 970 M2, TM Warthog, 4k 144hz HDR g-sync.

Red Green and Yellow? There are only green for me...

For one, the color options aren't modeled yet. Two, we don't have any subsystems, especially with the radar, that will actually utilize it at this time.

This is an Early Access module. Not everything works today. What the image shows you is what you can expect to see sometime in the future as the Hornet is fleshed out.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT