July Announcement coming?

There will most certainly be a big announcement around July time.

It's always nice to have something to look forward to. I'm thinking that the announcement might not have anything to do with Black Shark. However, since it has been confirmed by one of the testers (britgliderpilot), it is most likely BS-related.

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

I still never got a link to anything official... some people just started a rumor as far as I know... :doh:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

For all (i.e. Ramstein) who have missed it... http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=23417&page=4

Guys,

Before you spend too much time talking about this, I'd suggest waiting for our update in July. A lot of things are changing; this includes what is currently on the the Black Shark web site about how the game will be sold.

Matt Wagner

Producer, TFC/Eagle Dynamics

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

Yes, I saw that thread...

but thanx anyways, mayb e I didn't see the very last post in that thread, hard to remember... it says they will disclose how to buy BS, but not when to buy it... will be disclosed.. why keep it a secret? is there some type of cerimony??? Is someone being knighted or crowned?

:P

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Is someone being knighted or crowned?

:P

:megalol:

I think they will give us a release date when its done. There is no publisher who forced the developers to bring it out on a specific date. And that is the good part.;) Remember LOMAC...:music_whistling:

Deutsche DCS-Flughandbücher

SYSSpecs: i7-4790K @4GHz|GA-Z97X-SLI|16GB RAM|ASUS GTX1070|Win10 64bit|TrackIR5|TM Warthog/Saitek Pro Pedals

:megalol:

I think they will give us a release date when its done. There is no publisher who forced the developers to bring it out on a specific date. And that is the good part.;) Remember LOMAC...:music_whistling:

Gah! LOMAC 1.0 lost so much reputation because it was buggy as hell. They should have waited and released it when it was at 1.02 standarts. But, that's not how things work in gaming business I guess :)

I predict they will announce it will be out July 2008 :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

I have one small beef with starforce, and its very small indeed. Taking my laptop to the college campus and starting up some LOMAC to watch some training vids while waiting for classes to start, I have to put my cd in the tray again (even if I did it the day before) because I use a different mouse, my printer is unplugged, and I dont have my joystick with me...not to mention the usb modem I have for my ISP isnt plugged in either. Thats not a hardware change, thats unplugging peripherals. But I dont bring my disk to school, so I dont enjoy lomac between classes like I should.

Then in July 2008 we'll have another "update" stating that ED is now doing a F-35 simulator for USA and they won't have enough time to complete BS untill Jesus arrives . . . :D

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

Gah! LOMAC 1.0 lost so much reputation because it was buggy as hell. They should have waited and released it when it was at 1.02 standarts. But, that's not how things work in gaming business I guess :)

That was a blessing in disguise, had they finich LockOn, then ED might have pssed up making Flaming Cliffs... then we would have been screwed..

:joystick:

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

Assuming the news is good, lets release it on the 25th of June. What a great birthday present:music_whistling:

If it's bad, well, I'd wrather not go there...

Besides, whom determines if it is bad or good news?

Maybe before the announcement they should let us know a day or 2 ahead:D

That was a blessing in disguise, had they finich LockOn, then ED might have pssed up making Flaming Cliffs... then we would have been screwed..

:joystick:

Thats not true. The Su-25T was intended for the initial release. I do recall seeing it in the list of flyable aircraft over at lo-mac.com (as Su-39) but its no longer there.

Lol, Black Shark and GnR's Chinese Democracy, said it before, saying it again. I think the announcement will be that W. Axl Rose has bought ED, and wants to start from scratch with the whole project cuz he's not satisfied, then the entire dev team will be fired and we'll all be left in the dark for another 10 years give or take a few...

:D

Oh, how true . . . .

Before release everyone nags on and on about how it's taking so long, and they wish the devs would just hurry up and release it, and they'll deal with the bugs, and take a patch later . . . .

And at the moment the gold CD is burned, there's a magical U-turn as everyone says they could have waited a little longer as long as there were no bugs :P

. . . . I generalise, but no doubt you can sympathise with the general principle ;)

I'm just being cynical, of course. ED will take their time over this, and those of us doing the testing hope as much as the rest of the community that they'll draw a satisfactory line between time and quality :)

If they release a truly great chopper sim, my own opinion is that the pre-release bitching will be forgotten. Guess time will tell one way or the other!

• Like 1

I'd rather see Black Shark delayed another 6 months that to see it released as a bug-infested mess :thumbup:

Take your time, ED. Make it as good as we know and hope it'll be :joystick:

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.