[REPORTED] Radar ceases to work + Elevation problems

skoner

I've been waiting for this update for a long time in pain

i expected that new feature is added to previous version without damaging previous versions

but After this openbeta updates

Radar elevation control switch doesn't work

it is disappointing. and I hope it will be rectified soon

I don't want to repeat a new bug every update.

It works, it's just not changed on the bracket anymore...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=224084

which doesn't make it much better as you can't see the altitude where the antenna points...

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

[REPORTED] Radar ceases to work + Elevation problems

Randomly the radar will start spazzing out when unlocking a target , sometimes it can be fixed by switching weapons and the radar will starting scanning again.

However once that issue is resolved a new one occurs , you cannot change elevation at all. I see a thread got closed and saying its not a bug however it is. There are two bugs for this one:

1) Radar elevation changes however the numbers dont change on the TDC .

2) Radar elevation ceases to function and gets stuck after fixing the issue of spaz locking.

Not getting the freezing yet! but have got the radar elevation problem.

ALienware aurora R7, Windows 10 home 64 bit, i7-8700, RTX2080ti, 32 GB Ram, 2TB SATA hard drive, 250 GB M2 SSD, 500GB SATA SSD, Warthog Hotas, Thrustmaster tpr pedals, jet seat, BenQ SW2500PT, Oculus rift S

Radar elev is bugged

As pointed out by others the radar elevation is now not working.

The elevation can be controlled yes, as seen on the scale on the left of the DDI. However, the scan volume doesn't change, as least not indicated by the numbers on the TDC cursor.

This happens with all BAR settings. Not sure why it's been labeled as NO BUG?

@Paura19

what do these images show?

Look at his radar elevation angle and the top and bottom scan heights above the radar cursor, second screen shows the radar facing down but the radar screen shows he’s still scanning above 20k feet.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Automatic range scale adjustment causing antenna elevation freeze

Already reported on other thread but since that thread is closed and i think i found what is causing antenna elevation not responding anymore i thought to make a new thread if it's any help.

Like title says every time radar adjusts range scale automatically then antenna elevation stops working after the radar lock is dropped or lost but if range scale stays the same when lock is dropped then antenna elevation is working just fine. On attached short track i lock a close target on 40 miles scope and radar automatically adjust the scope to 20 miles, but after undesignating the target i can't move antenna elevation up or down anymore.

f-18 antenna elevation freeze.trk