[NO TRACK AND UNABLE TO REPRODUCE] AIM 9x seeker circle wont follow HMD

nickos86

I’m having issues with the aim9x and JHMCS as well. Getting the seeker to track is very difficult, even with radar lock. And I don’t even get the tone that the seeker sees something unless I’m extreneky close

Same, If I dont use the JHMCS things work correctly, but if I use JHMCS even an aircraft right in front of me (in the FOV of the seeker looking forward) will not pick the target up, something is wrong.

JD

AKA_MattE

Same, If I dont use the JHMCS things work correctly, but if I use JHMCS even an aircraft right in front of me (in the FOV of the seeker looking forward) will not pick the target up, something is wrong.

JD

AKA_MattE

You have to put the big circle in the JHMCS over the enemy and then HOLD uncage until the smaller seeker circle follows the target, then you can fire.

Thanks Backspace, since you mentioned HOLD I figured out why I could not get it to work. The button I have Cage/Uncage assigned on my warthog is set up in TARGET as a pulse type not a hold type. Changed it to a hold and it works perfectly now.

JD

AKA_MattE