cage/uncage

it works, but only if mavs are already loaded at Mission start. doesn't work if armed/rearmed during Mission.

this is already adressed and should be solved in todays upcoming hot fix

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3681987&postcount=87

Intel i7-9700K @4.7 Ghz ° Win 11 64bit Pro ° 32Gb DDR4 3000mhz ° 1Gb Samsung 970 Evo plus Nvme M.2 ° RTX 2070 super ° Virpil WarBrd and Constellation Stick & TM Warthog Throttle ° TM pedals ° 5120x1440 samsung 49" monitor

I'm a little confused about the CAGE/UNCAGE issue here, are you talking about HUD or AGM or other weapons?

I've have not used any A/A weapons yet but I'm trying to sort out the new AGM and updated 11/12 to V2.5.3.23954

Are there 2 separate CAGE/UNCAGE buttons for weapons systems vs HUD and what do you folks recommend for TM Warthog?

Appreciate the help,

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

• 2 weeks later...
i cant seem to uncage the AGM 65G in the DDI is it a PB or a key command? I cant find it in Configuration.

You just need to use the Cage/Uncage button (same one that cages your HUD, slaves AIM-9 seekers or switches loft mode on and off with sparrows) - the Mavericks need to cool down first though, so you need to wait 3 minutes before you can fire them. If you go into AG master mode, then select stores and select the mavericks twice you'll see a timer counting down - when the timer hits 0 you can uncage.