missions and camps

Moz154m

Can anyone please help me i have a problem with installling missions and campgains i place them in alll the folders i can find and yet when i fire up dcs they are not showing please someone be kind and help me out thanks

The user data for DCS is usually stored on /users/your-user/saved games/dcs/ ... within that path, you can create (using windows file explorer) a folder named "Missions" .. the contents of this folder will show up on the sim using the main menu -> missions -> my missions

It’s on that place that you should put the missions that have downloaded.

The Campaigns are just a tiny bit different: within that "Missions" folder, you have to create a sub folder named "Campaigns", within it create a folder "en" (for english language campaigns). Inside this “en" folder, put your downloaded campaigns ... as they are compossed of several files each, I suggest that you put each Campaign on a separate folder, like this:

jtNm9mZ.jpg

The Campaigns will show up on the sim using the main menu -> Campaigns -> My Campaigns

Cheers

Edited by Rudel_chw

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

:( cant check it right now, as I’m away from my gaming computer for a few days, will check when I get back ... seems strange, are you using openbeta or stable?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Thats the thing they dont say what you need in mods maps or addons

Yes, they do, the Vulcan Forge Campaign is meant for the Nevada Map (NTTR). If you dont have that Map, then you may want to try this other Campaign from the same author:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3301137/

Yes, it's for the Hornet rather than the Harrier, but you can use the Mission Editor to adapt each mission .. it could work as most of the Missions by the Hornet can be carried on by the Harrier too :)

Best regards