No trk recording in 2.5

Throggy

How do I record a trk for later playback in 2.5? I have scoured the menu's and have searched online, but the only results I find are mentions of tacview, which I do not care to get or use at this time.

I do recall when I used 1.5 that after each flight there was an option to save the trk file.

How do I get that option back, to save and view a trk in DCS?

Also, (different topic) it is annoying that I have to be connected to the internet to load the "modules" I paid for, should I want to fly offline. DRM has gotten a little overboard in many areas these days.

Dell 3.20 ghz CPU

GTX 750ti 2gb GPU

24 GB ram

Upgraded from a Dell 2.40 GPU with 12 GB ram. Same GPU.

Welcome to the forums ! The trk option has temporarily (we hope) been lost as a result of a presumed bug introduced a couple of weeks ago . Apparently , you do have the option in missions run through the mission editor .

There is an offline mode available , but you should educate yourself on the do's and don'ts before using it .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

Welcome to the forums ! The trk option has temporarily (we hope) been lost as a result of a presumed bug introduced a couple of weeks ago . Apparently , you do have the option in missions run through the mission editor .

There is an offline mode available , but you should educate yourself on the do's and don'ts before using it .

Thank you for the welcome.

So let me get this straight. One of the best things I liked about DCS and paid for no longer functions, and there is nothing definitely in the works to fix it? Saving trk's is one of the main ways youtubers make video's, hence free advertising for DCS.

Go figure. This makes as much sense as putting a wind farm in hurricane country, or building nuclear reactors on fault lines....oh wait.. :doh:

Strange that this thread has a - for views or comments also.

Dell 3.20 ghz CPU

GTX 750ti 2gb GPU

24 GB ram

Upgraded from a Dell 2.40 GPU with 12 GB ram. Same GPU.

Regarding the lack of traffic on this thread , it is because it is one of ten or so on the subject...

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2