DMT doesn't slew TPOD

Cytt0rak

Does the community know? Yes

Does RAZBAM know? Probably, with DECOY collecting all bugs at the moment

Will it ever get fixed? Most likely

Will it take some more time? Probably

Has it taken quite some time so far? Yeah you know it wasnt yesterday.

Do a lot of people really care? Not really, because the Hornet is so broken (not my words) it takes all the fire for other modules at the moment.

Amen.

PS. Would be nice to have it working someday, I agree.

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

Does the community know? Yes

Does RAZBAM know? Probably, with DECOY collecting all bugs at the moment

Will it ever get fixed? Most likely

Will it take some more time? Probably

Has it taken quite some time so far? Yeah you know it wasnt yesterday.

Do a lot of people really care? Not really, because the Hornet is so broken (not my words) it takes all the fire for other modules at the moment.

Amen.

PS. Would be nice to have it working someday, I agree.

How related is this post to the bug? If you don't have anything to add please find another topic to post that.

Cytt0rak, this bug is already reported several times and is known as already you have been told.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

+1,

Really frustrating because I swear this worked ages ago!

No. This never worked.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Cytt0rak, this bug is already reported several times and is known as already you have been told.

Well considering im the first guy to showcase it months ago it has to be known already. What I'm doing is bumping it up to make sure DECOY sees it. You are free to prove if a Dev comment was done on this lately and prove me wrong.

Edit : Just checked it there is no post about this in Bug Report section. I hope you can find one...

Edited by Cytt0rak

Well considering im the first guy to showcase it months ago it has to be known already. What I'm doing is bumping it up to make sure DECOY sees it. You are free to prove if a Dev comment was done on this lately and prove me wrong.

Edit : Just checked it there is no post about this in Bug Report section. I hope you can find one...

Don’t waste your breath with him - thanks for reporting things that need fixing!

SOROS 1-1 reporting for duty!

Im not derailing anything. I've only said this bug was reported before and then you just jumped on me.

But thats how this forums works this days, personal references and ad hominem arguments. Nothing i can really do about.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Im not derailing anything. I've only said this bug was reported before and then you just jumped on me.

But thats how this forums works this days, personal references and ad hominem arguments. Nothing i can really do about.

How come its ad hominem and personal reference when I'm talking on something solid there wasn't any bug reports on this as I clearly showcased. Your baseless speech is definitely derailing the bug report.

Actually it did - it used to slave to the DMT target point. Maybe not 100% accurately to reality but it did actually work so I’m not sure why you are having such a ‘tone’ with me.

SOROS 1-1 reporting for duty!

There was no tone (unlike your post) I made a simple comment. To the best of my knowledge it has never worked. Maybe it has, I don't know, I know it hasn't in the last 6 months at least.

ANYWAY, I seem to remember someone saying it may have been an issue with the INS not being implemented before. Maybe it'll get worked on with the new hire they have for this project.

But dude, calm down.

Aurora R7 || i7K 8700K || 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s || 2TB M.2 PCIe x4 SSD || GTX 1080 Ti with 11GB GDDR5X || Windows 10 Pro || 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 at 2667MHz || Virpil Warbird Base || Virpil T-50 Stick || Virpil MT-50 Throttle || Thrustmaster TPR Pedals || Oculus Rift

Dude completely derails thread, attacks other person, then blames the other person of derailing a thread. Sounds like a badly written soap if you ask me. I'm grabbing another beer!

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

No you can't, bugs are to be reported using the forums as usual.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Then just follow this and you will see it on the bug tracker soon.

1. A short explanation of the bug

2. A copy of the track file, if possible

3. State what were your actions at the time the bug appeared (i.e. "I was firing rockets.")

4. State what mission were you flying. If the mission is custom made, please attach a copy (this can be omitted if the track file was included)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Then just follow this and you will see it on the bug tracker soon.

1. A short explanation of the bug

2. A copy of the track file, if possible

3. State what were your actions at the time the bug appeared (i.e. "I was firing rockets.")

4. State what mission were you flying. If the mission is custom made, please attach a copy (this can be omitted if the track file was included)

Don't you think its time for you to stop posting in this topic? You have been commenting on this without adding anything NEW to bug report.

Im just using Decoy's rules for bug posting.

If a bug report uses that format it helps a lot. Thats my only intention. But If saying this bothers you dont worry, take it easy, i was trying to help you bumping this thread with some posts.

I will never post here, as you wish.

Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im just using Decoy's rules for bug posting.

If a bug report uses that format it helps a lot. Thats my only intention. But If saying this bothers you dont worry, take it easy, i was trying to help you bumping this thread with some posts.

I will never post here, as you wish.

Thanks.

Don't mind my aggressiveness but I'm sure we are past with Decoy's bug posting guideline as this is so easy to reproduce (I mean it doesn't work at all anyway)