Screen Scrunched up.

plexi

Hi All.

Is there any one out there that could possibly help me? I seem to have screwed up somewhere.

Reinstalled DCS and got it up to speed with the latest version. For some reason i cannot set my screen res up. I have included 2 screen shots of what i see. As you can see from the 2nd pic there is 2 black bands and the mouse will not work over them. Its like its the edge of its screen so to speak, so i am unable to set anything in the settings area as i cannot confirm changes an such. so i am unable to get anywhere! The 1st screen shot is also the same as you can see, but when i fire up DCS from scratch the splash screens are perfect.

Anybody have any ideas how i get round this? I'm pretty stumped on it!:helpsmilie:

edit..i use Lightshot and not sure how to upload the pics from there.

kind regards

Edited by plexi
Had my private info attached as well

You're starting fresh anyways, so you can rename config folder in saved games. next time you launch the game it will generate a new one with default settings

Ryzen 1700 @ 3.8GHz / 32GB( 4x8 ) @ 3.2GHz / 1TB ADATA NVMe System Drive / 232GB NVMe Samsung 960 / ASUS dual RTX 2080ti / Reverb / Rift CV1 / T-16000M FCS flight pack

A10C/M2000C/F5E/SA342/Mi8/UH1H/KA50/AJS-37/FA-18C/AV-8B/F-14/Mig29/CA/SU-27

you incorrectly set the screen type and resolution.

You can delete the options.lua in the /Saved Games/DCS Folder or manually edit it back to 1screen and your correct resolution.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs