Mirage F1 mod

• 2 weeks later...
Can you publish a pure AI only version too please?

Yes I would like to see this more than flyable versions, reason being standards are so high now I see no point in flying in a different aircraft cockpit with a simple flight model. However their are some really talented model makers out their that could produce high quality a.i units which is what DCs world needs particularly Dcs ww2. I just don’t want the extra files on my pc just to have it flyable.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Yes I would like to see this more than flyable versions, reason being standards are so high now I see no point in flying in a different aircraft cockpit with a simple flight model. However their are some really talented model makers out their that could produce high quality a.i units which is what DCs world needs particularly Dcs ww2. I just don’t want the extra files on my pc just to have it flyable.

+1

Hi.

Nice work! I love this aircraft. I've got the chance to see it near, because i've maid my military service (sorry my english not super) at the BA 132 Colmar Meyenheim in 1998 in the 2/30 Normadie Niémen. I just can't wait to fly with it. I hope there will be later a "pro" model like the Mirage 2000 from razbam.

Two questions, if possible: If it uses the cockpit of other planes, do you lose those planes, replaced by the Mirage? and could you talk a bit about the flight model of the plane?

Thanks in advance and great work. This is one of the most beautiful planes ever and I was missing her in DCS. I hope there will be spanish skins of Ala 14, Albacete.

Seems that they have released the mod, just FYI to those interested.

:thumbup: Thanks a lot for sharing this info.

I'm going to test them very soon, even if I guess they will be AI flyable only.

We will see anyway.

With best regards.

Update: the F1 and the F1 CFT are both flyable, the third one isn't.

Their cockpit resembled that F-15 one to me.

Thanks a lot to the dev. for releasing this nice mod.

Edited by JagHond