AI A2A refueling

Eagle7907

AI hornet missing Go To command for refueling.

I know I can enable this by altering a file, but every time there is an update, I have find the post on the forum and enter this line of code.

Can we please get this entered into the official Beta? I understand there is a lot to do, but this is so simple to do and cross off on the list.

I don’t think this is asking too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

Your post makes a lot of sense. I also wish they would get the easy/simple things out of the way first, but in the meantime, keep a copy of the modified file and replace the original after every update. So you don't have to worry about finding old posts. I have about 8-10 files I replace after every update. It's annoying, but functional.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Wait, what?

How is this not a bug?

In addition to my previous question. Can I get an explanation as to why this is being neglected? Like I said, I am not asking much from ED team here. Come on. Let's be civil here.

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

It's not necessarily a bug. It's just commands they haven't officially added to the Hornet's .lua file probably due to some internal reasons. A bug would be if they added it and the command didn't work. Look, I agree with what you're saying. It's such a simple fix, but they've obviously got their reasons. There's a lot of other things I would like them to fix, like no new rain drops in VR which had been reported since June, but there hasn't been a peep from ED about a fix. So get in line with the rest of us, bro. We all have something not high on ED's priority list.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

I appreciate your response, but I would like a response from the moderator who moved my thread which still poses the question.

I can understand if it is exactly what you said, pimp. I get it. What I don’t get is why they throw my questions and reasonable requests in the “pile” without an official/non-official response. It shouldn’t be your duty to do their job nor mine. Hence I am asking why ED won’t fix the issue. Should I correspond through a different channel? I don’t know. But I think I’ve asked fair questions.

Lo and behold, I did the lua script for adding the wingman command to “go to Tanker” and it breaks my comms menus.

I am not pleased by this ED!!!! Please fix this!