More laser units

Eagle7907

We need more ground units to lase targets.

The current ones in place are not covert and likely not used in the modern battlefield. We need infantry with laser designation equipment and ghillied for obvious reasons.

https://goo.gl/images/6DzN92

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer

The standard inf m16 soldier on west side can laser mark targets.

( i use him in my own test mission for the f18c maveric missile and the maveric can find his laser marker without any issues ).

I presume the same goes for the russian std. infantry man.

But yes would be nice with more infantry by the way.

example west do not have any AT infantry.

And many of the nations do not have Infantry at all

More laser units

The standard inf m16 soldier on west side can laser mark targets.

( i use him in my own test mission for the f18c maveric missile and the maveric can find his laser marker without any issues ).

I presume the same goes for the russian std. infantry man.

But yes would be nice with more infantry by the way.

example west do not have any AT infantry.

And many of the nations do not have Infantry at all

I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info. But I think it would further enhance the use of troops with laser devices if they had the suits for covert ops, instead of just labeling it as invisible. And I also agree if they are also transportable as well. they don’t travel fast. But I’m more interested of creating the scenario of being called up for a precision strike by troops on their own mission.

My vision is to have the unit be able to be prone position suited up with a radio man and laser scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Eagle7907

Win 10, AMD FX9590/water cooled, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD system, 1TB SSD (DCS installed), 2TB HD, Warthog HOTAS, MFG rudders, Track IR 5, LG Ultrawide, Logitech Speakers w/sub, Fans, Case, cell phone, wallet, keys.....printer