2nd Computer

too-cool

Currently have DCS on my home computer, would like to put it on my laptop so when I'm away from home I can still play the game. Question, would I have to use any of my activation's if I installed on laptop when away form home, and diid not use both computer at the same time? Also in multiplayer can you host pause the game for instructional purposes and then UN-pause and continue and no client is loss or server crash when game is resumed? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Could A Moderator please post this into the correct thread or answer as best they can:

Would I have to use any of my activation's if I installed on laptop when away form home, and diid not use both computer at the same time? Also in multiplayer can you host pause the game for instructional purposes and then UN-pause and continue and no client is loss or server crash when game is resumed? Thanks TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |