WIP Mirage pilot

=DECOY=

Nice, any timeline on the Harrier get its pilot body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Please get a ticket, we're waiting for three years over here.

I’m not sure to understand what are you waiting for ?

Mirage already has pilot body, this one will be an improved variant.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Hi,

The Harrier pilot will be done in the same manor soon :)

That’s great to hear, thanks for the response brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I’m not sure to understand what are you waiting for ?

Mirage already has pilot body, this one will be an improved variant.

Sorry, can I ask what you mean by this ?

It was an attempt of - obviously - poor humour and a reminder that some of us, Mirage drivers, are eagerly waiting for the upcoming updates of our favorite plane. While the Harrier has been released last year, the Mirage is already three years old. I think it's only fair to deliver a more complete experience for a plane being on the market for more much longer.

If I got it right, the major winter update to the Mirage is postponed to an undisclosed date (right ?). So if we happen to have a few extras while waiting for it and not having Harrier pilots claimoring for getting updates before the Mirage it would be nice for once.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

It was an attempt of - obviously - poor humour and a reminder that some of us, Mirage drivers, are eagerly waiting for the upcoming updates of our favorite plane. While the Harrier has been released last year, the Mirage is already three years old. I think it's only fair to deliver a more complete experience for a plane being on the market for more much longer.

If I got it right, the major winter update to the Mirage is postponed to an undisclosed date (right ?). So if we happen to have a few extras while waiting for it and not having Harrier pilots claimoring for getting updates before the Mirage it would be nice for once.

I understand and don't worry the Mirage update will be coming. However we are booked to go back to the French airbase in May so can't do anything until after this date.

We want to complete the updates in one go rather than revisit 2 or 3 times for many reasons :)

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

January is still winter :D

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Source ?

This is what I understood from this statement :

We're working with them more closely, I believe there is a picture of videos that were sent, a lot of them were from simulator for safety reasons but also some of them were shot on the backseat. Some details of the radar or the VTB, the head down display, showing different modes that are not incorporated and are part of the real aircraft. So, all of us are going back in May of 2019 for more research work.

Personnaly myself, I'll be going for scanning the Mirage 2000-C cockpit with a 3D scanner to make sure we have it accurate and repair anything that's wrong.[…]

Edit : @Esac_mirmidon Nice ninja edit xD

Edited by 33-DFTC

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

I understand and don't worry the Mirage update will be coming. However we are booked to go back to the French airbase in May so can't do anything until after this date.

We want to complete the updates in one go rather than revisit 2 or 3 times for many reasons :)

So if i understand it correctly (sorry English is not my first language) there will be no update before (the earliest) May? (+ time to develop and test the changes and get the final approval of them from FAF = second half 2019 / 2020?).

So if i understand it correctly (sorry English is not my first language) there will be no update before (the earliest) May? (+ time to develop and test the changes and get the final approval of them from FAF = second half 2019 / 2020?).
The revamp and texture updates will start in May , we will still be working on bugs and issues as normal.

We just released a bug tracker on our website http://www.razbamsimulations.com

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2