64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How to use the com in vr... you press the same button and you turn your head right and look up and you see the radio menu.

I recommend to assign a button to your joystick so you can activate either radio 1 or radio 2.. if you just play singleplayer radio 1 is properbly enough..

TIP.. if you press esc and go into the f18c hornet keyboard configuration.. then instead of selecting a topic in the drop down menu then click it and you can search for words.. example write radio or comm

and my reply to the top post but other people answer first before i finish writing it.

-------------

when you are parked in the airport, then press the radio key

( my key is ' ) ( its a key left of the enter key )

and you see a text pop down menu in the top right corner.

Select to talk with the ground crew, an select rearm/refuel

Some planes in dcs you can refuel/rearm while the engine is running, while other you have to turn off the engine. ( example the less advanced planes from flaming cliffs such as f15 need engines turned off )

The f18c you can rearm/refuel with engine running.

Note..: dcs have a simple radio and an advanced radio feature.

Meaning, that in simple radio when you press the radio button and example press F2 then it will automatic change the radio frq to that channel.

While on "advanced radio" you have to tune the radio your self.

It is the mission builder via. the editor who chooses wich radio system that is active. I think as standard the easy radio system is active.

Edited by delevero

You might want to learn some of the basics and setup the controls first on a monitor guidooke.

I have extra controls set on the HOTAS because of VR. (Cannot see lol)

Also recommend downloading Chuck's F/A-18C Hornet Guide

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

how can i com in the coms menu in vr

thanx

Press left ALT and ' keys and the rearm refuel menu will appear.

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

I would think that Voiceattack/Vaicom Pro would be a must in VR . Using them you simply say "Request rearm" .

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I would think that Voiceattack/Vaicom Pro would be a must in VR . Using them you simply say "Request rearm" .

Agree.

Flying formation with hand on throttle and other hand on joystick - have to use third hand to change radios ?

Voice attack - your friend in the cockpit.

Agree.

Voice attack - your friend in the cockpit.

Indeed! Definitely a huge help when flying VR.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control