unable to communicate with JTAC

silentbob11

I know JTAC can be found on different frequency types (in real I think it's mainly FM), but I've been finding a lot of user missions recently (including Wags) have been using AM. Which is a tad annoying when using the same frequency as a local airport like Batumi - it seems then you can't contact the tower for vector, approach and landing. At least not for me.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

feefifofum

are you sure turning off the easy communication option has anything to do with the JTAC issue? cause trying to set easy comms to "OFF" on the options menu made me lose the option to open comms menu by pressing the "\ " key. any suggestions for that?

SB11

CPU: intel Core i7 9700K ~ 3.6 GHZ , nVidia RTX2060 SUPER, 32GB 3300 Mhz RAM, DELL 24" LED. Windows 10

I'm having issues even seeing the JTAC on comms list. Pretty sure I've configured the mission editor correctly. Even with both WP and Unit task set to FAC, I'm still unable to see him as an option on comm menu. Had his freq set for 145.000mhz AM.

-SnakeShit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Peace through Superior Firepower

EVERYTHING YOU'LL EVER NEED FOR LOMAC:

http://flankertraining.com/ironhand/news.html

• 1 month later...
can anybody upload a simple sample mission so I can how you get the jtac to work with Fa18c

Figured it out if you want a demo mission

Hi snak, please share. thx,

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 years later...