MOOSE spawn aircraft infinitely from the F-10 radio menu.

SeaFoam342

I would like to be able to implement moose into my mission file, that allows players to infinitely spawn Enemy AI Aircraft to fight against (similar to through the inferno CO-OP missions), but as a large on a server that will be hosting multiple players, My ideal solution would be for me to have inactivated aircraft groups that get cloned or duplicated and then activated when asked for in the f-10 radio menu. So if anyone has any helpful ideas that I could use that would be great.

Edited by SeaFoam342

Just a tip, having a do this for me attitude probably won't get you anywhere faster than learning this yourself. You'll probably think of a hundred other things you'll want "done quickly", and if you learn the simple things, like spawning enemy aircraft, now it'll be alot easier to learn the other things later.

Create a command in the radio menu that execute a function. Then, create a functiin to spawn the aircrafft.

So, look for.. . How to add radio menu?? You can script or you can fo it with the ME. And to spawn you can use a moose function or Mist.

Google it... Ther eis a video in youtube actually.