cant unlock

m1tp2king

I don´t have these problems. Everything works fine. I would suggest to check the options but i guess you already did. I had modificator deleted and on lot of modules had the triming options deleted probably after the Open Beta Mig-29 PFM update.

Ryzen 7 2700X | MSI Trio 1080Ti | MSI X470 Plus Motherboard | 32GB Kingston HyperX Predator 2933 DDR4 | M.2 XPG GAMMIX S11 Pro SSD | Virpil Mongoost-50 throttle | Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | MFG Crosswind | Rift S

hi. I can lock up a target but then I can not unlock.

+

I can fire R27ER missiles, but not 27 ET and not 73 missiles.

+

chaff and flare do not work.

is anyone else having these problems ?

thanks.

It happened to me and a friend just yesterday, in MP of course, we couldn't employ any of the missiles AND the radar refused to lock on any targets. Way to go ED!

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

"Return to search" / "sensors" old default was "backspace" the new is empty!

No problem with multiplayer J-11A: radar and EOS ok (those are inherited from the Su-27), 2 AirToAir victory in 104th server today.

Edited by discwalker

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD

I don't have a problem with these things. To unlock I generally just press 2 again, and then you can select a new target. To change the missiles just press D and it will show you the type of missile that you are firing in the bottom right of the HUD. As for the flare and chaff issue, I am not sure.