AutoPilot stuck ON

AvgWhiteGuy

I'm getting some weird responses from my TM Warthog HOTAS and would appreciate any suggestions. Note ...TM HOTAS works perfectly with A-10C.

1) This is not consistent which is more puzzling...Shortly after takeoff (after gear & flaps up) I select A/P > ATTH and climb at about 7°, no problem. But when I reach altitude and and disengage A/P with HOTAS stick pinkylever, the A/P > ATTH 'colon' signal goes off but I'm still 'stuck' climbing. I have to break that lock by yanking the stick but it's still 'stuck' at various attitudes. THis only occurs with A/P > ATTH

2) I have COM 1 (RAlt+\) assigned to HOTAS Throttle BTN4 (Forward) but it results in some external view at the airport, even though I have no 'Views' assign to either HOTAS device.

Can anyone advise, appreciate the help

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

I was having similar issues last night when taxiing to the runway, suddenly the aircraft would veer left as though someone was putting input into the pedals, It even did it when I was was completely hands off

Thanks Specter

server-20181117-165327.trk

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist