NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

I'm having an issue with putting the mod in the game. I tried the file path on the 1st page but the computer will not let me put it there. Any hint on where I should put it? Thanks ... Sorry I'm a little computer stupid.

What have you in your Saved games folder? You must have ...\DCS or/and ...\DCS.openbeta. I think DCS.openalpha is a mistake (maybe someone has it again) .

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

What have you in your Saved games folder? You must have ...\DCS or/and ...\DCS.openbeta. I think DCS.openalpha is a mistake (maybe someone has it again) .

I cant get the computer to let me put it in the save game folder. I have DCS open beta.

C:\Users\bc366\Saved Games.zip\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

I want to thank the team for providing us with this outstanding Module.

I am also pleased to hear that you will continue to bring us updates.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope to see more of your great work.

You must have this:

C:\Users\bc366\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta not Saved Games.zip I think

I unzipped the zip file and copied to my user file. then deleted the zip file. I then put the A-4 file in the C:\Users\bc366\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta but still wont work. do I extract the other A-4 file from the down load?

First of all, it should be like this C:\Users\bc366\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft and THEN A-4E-C folder. For me it looks like this C:\Users\Slide\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\A-4E-C and make sure inside of A-4 folder you've got all folders like bin, Cockpit, Liveries, Encyclopedia etc. When I first downloaded the mod, it got zipped, and was like this. Zip file called Community A-4E-C Mod, inside there was a folder called Community A-4E-C Mod, inside this folder another zip file with folder called A-4E-C (that's the one you should put in aircraft folder.

First of all, it should be like this C:\Users\bc366\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft and THEN A-4E-C folder. For me it looks like this C:\Users\Slide\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\A-4E-C and make sure inside of A-4 folder you've got all folders like bin, Cockpit, Liveries, Encyclopedia etc. When I first downloaded the mod, it got zipped, and was like this. Zip file called Community A-4E-C Mod, inside there was a folder called Community A-4E-C Mod, inside this folder another zip file with folder called A-4E-C (that's the one you should put in aircraft folder.

Ok will try that.

Ok its there now, I also had to restart the computer for it to show up.

Thanks for all the help!!

Edited by bC3660

Still trying. No luck

I have still NOT been able to get the A-4C-E from showing in the DCS/openbeta, It shows in the "beta" except in the actual module except it is shown as in the main module. I read your response to someone else having the problem, and I noticed that you said their must be a "bin" file in the A-4C-E . I have an "bin" file is every one of my modules but NOT one in the A-4C-E, How do I get one that perhaps is keeping me from actually flying it inside the openbeta. Thanks. I have had several tell me how to load the plane and it shows everywhere in the game BUT the flight of the plane itself.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Im having a blast with this mod, but so sad lot of online server wont install it because isnt official. ED should release it as a patch, the guys that did it deserve it.

Is a nice little fast toy

If you have the A4 installed do you have to uninstall the it to play multiplayer servers?

Holy smokes! This is incredible. Honestly. The degree to which this airplane is finished is really impressive. I just got through two hours in it terrorizing the country side with snake eyes. Too much fun! I'm off to try getting aboard the boat. Just had to stop and in say it's terrific and thank you! And I've had no issues at all, by the way.