NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

any one know what are the v1.01.1 updates ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

No problem with the autopilot here. During flight I switch AFCS to STANDBY, after 30 seconds AFCS to ENGAGE then AFCS to ALT. The autopilot engages, corrects the pitch during a few seconds and then the aircraft holds the barometric altitude I had during activation of ALT. Try to fly level while engaging the autopilot. Maybe your pitch or roll angle was too high?

The HSI flag doesn't seem to matter. I had it OFF or set on a waypoint - I always could engage the autopilot.

Edited by norbot

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Is there a thread somewhere where Merker reports what they fixed already? I understand it would not be released on the spot, but we would know what he was able to fix for the next release.

We did not hear about him for a while ... wondering if I missed another thread somewhere.

I have a request - Is it possible to put in an update to have chocks added to the menu OR the brakes being able to be assigned to a pedal, even a single one? I have a button bound to my stick, and it's fine except for start up; I keep finding myself taxiing when I look up, usually I hold both pedal brakes down on a/c, or use a parking brake which the Scooter does not appear to have. I use CH gear so I am unable to assign it to a toggle.

Is this something that can be done?

Thanks in advance for considering it!!

~Rob

Merker your 1st post in this thread lists radar part 2 instead of part 1 (videos on the bottom).

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

WAIT WHAT, this mod has CLICKABLE COCKPIT, OMG HOLY SHIT! So THAT is why it took you guys that long! Thanks, fantastic mod!

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Has anyone made a A-4 manual .pdf yet? (To understand whether the A-4 radar screen is a top-down view or a horizontal view as seen from radar point of view)

[...] .pdf [...]

... the videos did not say whether the radarscreen view is top-down or not

... the videos did not say whether the radarscreen view is top-down or not

Go to https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=225016&page=5 post #42. There you'll find a PDF manual with all the answers to your questions.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Go to https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=225016&page=5 post #42. There you'll find a PDF manual with all the answers to your questions.

:clap_2::thumbsup:

aaaah so it is top-down view, interesting!

Hey all, a quick update on how we're doing.

After a short break, we're back to working on bugfixes and implementing a few of the changes you've seen in submods. Changes coming in v1.02 include but are not limited to the following:

New Addition

- Gunsight Power On Fade

- Additional Pylon Loadout Options

- Rocket Connector fix for AIM-9P

- Simple RWR (Tentative yes for v1.02)

Bugfix

- Brake Power Adjusted to Prevent "Runaway Plane" on Tarmac and Runway

- Removed Debug Messages during certain actions

- Other fixes TBD

Additionally, I recently created a submod for those in the aerobatic community. This submod replaces the current cockpit with a new, high-visibility cockpit which omits the ECM panel, countermeasures panel, gunsight and warning lamps. You can pick it up at the link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xVlo6lkQd8YpjumbZV0LfhEcL2ZVK31Q

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

Where can we donate for the mod (developers) ?

LOL ED officially forbids donations to modders? Now THAT's creepy af... :huh: (KGB? ;) )

Where can we donate for the mod (developers) ?

Take a look at the first post in this thread. It's the last question in the FAQs.

Take a look at the first post in this thread. It's the last question in the FAQs.

I already got a reply......

Read the first post about the Skyhawk presentation

Hey all, a quick update on how we're doing.

After a short break, we're back to working on bugfixes and implementing a few of the changes you've seen in submods. Changes coming in v1.02 include but are not limited to the following:

New Addition

- Gunsight Power On Fade

- Additional Pylon Loadout Options

- Rocket Connector fix for AIM-9P

- Simple RWR (Tentative yes for v1.02)

Bugfix

- Brake Power Adjusted to Prevent "Runaway Plane" on Tarmac and Runway

- Removed Debug Messages during certain actions

- Other fixes TBD

Additionally, I recently created a submod for those in the aerobatic community. This submod replaces the current cockpit with a new, high-visibility cockpit which omits the ECM panel, countermeasures panel, gunsight and warning lamps. You can pick it up at the link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xVlo6lkQd8YpjumbZV0LfhEcL2ZVK31Q

thank you Merker and team! looking forward to the updates. :thumbup:

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

To me this sounds like ED for some reaons decreases chances of modding teams to transition into a 3rd party studio... (Merker, Gyrovague, Plusnine Kryb / Archimaede, Jones, Farlander and Dr. Manius would make an excellent studio, contrary to some other DCS 3rd party studio that doesn't really post updates about acknowledged bugs/progress on bugfixing as often as they should post)

LOL ED officially forbids donations to modders? Now THAT's creepy af... :huh: (KGB? ;) )

I don't think it's just ED who forbids donations. As much as I know, the community mod has no permission from McDonnell Douglas Corporation (now Boeing) to produce a full module. It's probably a wise decision not to interfere with Boeing's legal department. :music_whistling: