NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

There must be additional codes in AV-8B to fool the system then. I can just land on Tarawa, bring up the rearm panel and go rearm and refuel right the way. Then take-off to break and burn things again. :music_whistling:

You can't really compare the AV-8B, which is a full module you have to pay for, with the free A-4E mod. Full modules have SDK access, mods not. :cry:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

You can't really compare the AV-8B, which is a full module you have to pay for, with the free A-4E mod. Full modules have SDK access, mods not. :cry:

This is the correct answer, any radio functionality beyond the baseline operations you see in the current A-4 are walled behind the SDK. The radio functionality will remain at the same standard for as long as its behind the SDK. Nothing else we can do there.

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

Maybe we should start a petition on ED taking the radio out of the SDK. :smilewink:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I went back 15 pages and did'nt see any updates, Is there anyway to install this mod without getting booted in multiplayer? For whatever reason its still failing the Integrity check in online servers.

You can’t join any multiplayer server that doesn’t have the mod installed/enabled. This applies for any major mods.

But you can leave it installed and go to the module manager to toggle the module on/off when you in Single player or Multiplayer. Disabling the module in module manager will let you join servers. There is no need to delete the files/uninstall.

I went back 15 pages and did'nt see any updates, Is there anyway to install this mod without getting booted in multiplayer? For whatever reason its still failing the Integrity check in online servers.

The link to the current update is always in post #1.

HI there firs big thanks for great model.

Have question trying to create control profile but few commands are missing all modes select section is missing only keyboard can be change any solution.

303 & Friends discord

Hangar :

JF-17 Thunder, F-16C Viper, I-16, Christen Eagle II, F-14 Tomcat, Supercarrier, WWII Assets Pack, F/A-18C Hornet, AJS-37 Viggen, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, F-5E Tiger II, M-2000C, MiG-15bis, Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst, Fw 190 D-9 Dora, F-86F Sabre, Flaming Cliffs 3, P-51D Mustang, A-10C Warthog,SA342 Gazelle, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Black Shark II, Persian Gulf Map, Normandy 1944 Map,

HI there firs big thanks for great model.

Have question trying to create control profile but few commands are missing all modes select section is missing only keyboard can be change any solution.

Which mode select? If you provide a list of missing control bindings then I can add them for the next release. Sorry for the trouble but it’s too difficult to check for every binding so we’re relying on community feedback.

Hey Folks,

I was thinking about how Air Intercept radars from aircraft show up on RWR, which got me thinking, will the same happen when you switch on the A-4E ground radar? So will all ground and airborne units "see" you on their RWR? Is this modelled in the mod or within DCS engine?

Cheers!

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

I will be sharing a video soon on the Taxi & Takeoff training mission. I am currently waiting to get audio files for the voice, but once that has been completed we will be seeing the next in line: landing and shutdown. Tweaks are being made to the startup training mission as some issues were seen and noted. I hope to share more with you guys soon. :)

- Sirius

As of today's open beta update, the A-4 now explodes when spawning on the ground in at least some places on the Caucasus map. It was happening in a mission that I've modified to spawn the A-4 instead of the Hornet, which I don't own, but I tried the Cold Start and Takeoff instant action missions included with the A-4 and the same thing happens.

I:

a) am not using any other mods aside from the A-4

b) verified the DCS World client files

c) uninstalled and reinstalled the A-4

Having a bit of a problem with this mod.Well it explodes when ever I try to use it. I have tried putting it into my own missions. when ever I load into it, it literally explodes I have tried reDLing it putting it in different maps. But the result is the same as soon as I hit Ok on the briefing screen it instantaneously explodes on the ramp, sooooo suggestions?

first of all, gentlemen, outstanding work. got the mod to work with minimal fiddling around, and I have been having an absolute blast flying it! Unbelievable job, just magnificent. love how simple it is, too. Just point and shoot. I guess I'm a low tech guy. who knew? I'll echo the planes exploding on the ramp as of the latest open beta update. Also echo the issue with the clickable throttle green symbol disappearing after rearming. Maybe change it to allow for hot rearming? Heard the Navy does that sometimes anyway. Also noticed one of the CBU B/A loadouts seems to be invisible on the jet. Don't really know if it worked, because I got shot down by the guns I was trying to bomb, but I'll find out. Yes, Heinemann's Hot Rod sure can get shot down, but not by missiles apparently. Not a problem, as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, amazing job! I love this mod.

Having a bit of a problem with this mod.Well it explodes when ever I try to use it. I have tried putting it into my own missions. when ever I load into it, it literally explodes I have tried reDLing it putting it in different maps. But the result is the same as soon as I hit Ok on the briefing screen it instantaneously explodes on the ramp, sooooo suggestions?

this issue is happening since the last DCS openbeta patch, it is know and will be fixed asap (as stated in post above)

also be aware that spawing "hot on ramp" on a carrier still works

Edited by Nero.ger

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Also noticed one of the CBU B/A loadouts seems to be invisible on the jet. Don't really know if it worked, because I got shot down by the guns I was trying to bomb, but I'll find out. Yes, Heinemann's Hot Rod sure can get shot down, but not by missiles apparently. Not a problem, as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, amazing job! I love this mod.

The CBU-2 double mounts are bugged in the current release version to be invisible, however this behavior has been fixed in the current dev build and will be present in the next release, along with realistic drop behavior that can be set by ground crew :)

Also a new more complex damage model is in the works, though this might not make the next version release.

Hot rearming would be awesome.

I have a different problem tho: The plane rolls backwards when the throttle is idle. I have to move my stick to like 15-20% to keep it in place. Is this intentional?

Yes this is intentional, it's the rollback behavior for getting unhooked from the arrestor wire, chocks will be in the next version to lay down to stop the rolling :)

Can anyone Help, I just cant access the mod at all - its showing in my installed aircraft mod section on the home screen of DCS world but not in any drop down menu within "Create Fast Mission" or anywhere else.

Please can someone tell me how to rectify this please.

Kind Regards

Dr Rob aka Artful.

Can anyone Help, I just cant access the mod at all - its showing in my installed aircraft mod section on the home screen of DCS world but not in any drop down menu within "Create Fast Mission" or anywhere else.

Please can someone tell me how to rectify this please.

Kind Regards

Dr Rob aka Artful.

Check to make sure that when you placed the A-4E-C in your Save Games Mods/Aircraft folder, that you didn't put the mod inside of another folder named the same as the mod.

Basically make sure the file path isn't something like Mods/Aircraft/A-4E-C/A-4E-C

Thank you for the reply Tirak, I had added it correctly just was not showing anywhere but under the main mod screen tab at the top of the page. Just gone back to it after a couple of hours and "No Way" its there now BUT cant fly the thing due to the issue with it blowing up right at the start that they are working on currently.

Hey Ho nearly there !

Regards

Artful.

P.s Fiingers crossed the F-14 comes pretty soon