NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

After DCS starts if I go in to a mission IR works but end the mission and edit it then back in to the mission and IR stops. I have to restart DCS to get IR to work again with the A-4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

I work with this manual

but i need more explanation about how to use this system and how its work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

I work with this manual

but i need more explanation about how to use this system and how its work.

Have you looked into reading the NATOPS manual? That’s actually the best resource. I haven’t added navigation into my guide but the NATOPs manual is where I go to get the best information. But do note that some parts of the module is still being refined and might not work exactly like the real aircraft. If you do come across a situation like that, let the dev team know and someone will try to update it.

thanks guys, yep, before the update you just had to delete the headtracking folder from the A4, but now even with that gone its not able to use headtracking?

Just spoke with some friends in CSG-1 who had a major BFM exercise yesterday where the A-4E was used pretty extensively. They reported no problems with Headtracking not working. You might want to try reinstalling your head tracking program and maybe DCS as well.

I'm using EDTracker Pro not TrackIR. No problems here.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Just a quick check-in. For those of you who do not know me, I've been the 2-D artist for this project for a few years now. This past month I've started going through some of the module's sounds to make improvements and even some new additions!

Thanks to all of you who have been using and enjoying the module. It's been a thrill to watch the download counter climb and seeing the videos folks have made on YouTube and reading your stories of using it in DCS here in this thread, not to mention seeing some of the quick code improvements and sub-mods everyone has made in response to it.

Thanks to an influx of new talented coders on the project, a slew of fixes, improvements and even new features and functions for the A-4E slated for the next update. I have no exact ETA on there for when it will be released, but the future is looking very bright for this project.

5A1HMJf.png

plusnine

Community A-4E-C

(Textures & sounds)

Aaah! ECM-panel is coming back and this time it's working. :thumbup:

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

... It's been a thrill to watch the download counter climb ...

Can you tell us, where the counter is at the moment?

Aaah! ECM-panel is coming back and this time it's working. :thumbup:

There's actually a few RWR projects going on for the A-4E-C at the moment. The initial one will hopefully mimic the simpler RWR which provides an aural tone based on PRF as well as a light on the glareshield that will illuminate. The AN/APR-25 is also being worked on that would provide the A-4E-C an azimuth display and more direct information as to the nature of the contact, however that is a much more complex system and will likely take a while, though results so far have been quite promising :)

Whether or not the AN/APR-25 will be included as part of the mod proper seems to be a bit up in the air, I know that given the other upgrades currently evident on the module (NWS, Avionics Hump, ECM panels in the cockpit, ect) it would be period appropriate, but it may be relegated to a sidemod akin to how the original RWR mod was.

There's actually a few RWR projects going on for the A-4E-C at the moment. The initial one will hopefully mimic the simpler RWR which provides an aural tone based on PRF as well as a light on the glareshield that will illuminate. The AN/APR-25 is also being worked on that would provide the A-4E-C an azimuth display and more direct information as to the nature of the contact, however that is a much more complex system and will likely take a while, though results so far have been quite promising :)

Whether or not the AN/APR-25 will be included as part of the mod proper seems to be a bit up in the air, I know that given the other upgrades currently evident on the module (NWS, Avionics Hump, ECM panels in the cockpit, ect) it would be period appropriate, but it may be relegated to a sidemod akin to how the original RWR mod was.

Well, I'm already happy with Nero.ger's RWR mod. Anything beyond that is a welcome improvement. An aural tone with a light on the glareshield would be great. Then I can patiently wait for the AN/APR-25. :)

Awesome status update, thank you team!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I am in awe of your skills plusnine......you and your team are fantastic,and I'm really looking forward to the next update.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

some moving pictures to make you guys moist for the next update, this time, the Catapult :)

and the 'RWR'

Edited by Nero.ger

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

some moving pictures to make you guys moist for the next update, this time, the Catapult :)

Moist?????

Mate, I just had to change my underwear lol.....

Brilliant work, well done

Cheers!

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

The radio is holding things back unfortunately. With wheels up and Simple Comms off, you can't even access the comms menu. It also stops things like aerial refueling. I really hope that when ED does their pass at integrating VOIP, they give modders a bit more access so that they can integrate their fan creations. It'd be a huge boon to ED if high fidelity mods filled in gaps around the full fidelity modules.

The radio is holding things back unfortunately. With wheels up and Simple Comms off, you can't even access the comms menu. It also stops things like aerial refueling. I really hope that when ED does their pass at integrating VOIP, they give modders a bit more access so that they can integrate their fan creations. It'd be a huge boon to ED if high fidelity mods filled in gaps around the full fidelity modules.

It would be really nice, if ED would loosen the radio-restrictions for mods. The more modules and mods we have, the larger our community should become, because everybody will find a module or mod that suits him best. And I think everybody will agree that the Community A-E-C Mod is of really outstanding quality. It would really deserve the possibility of using a decent radio communication.

omg it even is clickable, wtf? :D

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence